Shower Thoughts - TianShan

Smut Warning

One Day

Guan Shan lets out a breathless moan, his hands seek for purchase but are met with slippery tiles. "H-he Tian..!" He cries, "you ... you said we were just gonn-ah! Shower..!"

He Tian smirks seductively, raising the flushed body on top of his for a better angle, "But you're so tempting, little mo~" He Tian whispers, enjoying every whine that comes out of the redhead when he hits his sweet spot.

Guan Shans head falls onto He Tians shoulder, his eyes roll back through ragged breathing. He feels He Tians thrusts move quicker. Rougher. "Too fast..!" He cries, his hands reaching up to grip He Tians hair.

"You can take it" He Tian hisses, the pain at his scalp slowing his movements for a moment as he grips onto the redheads thighs.

Guan Shan gazes at the roof, he's learned to love the roughness He Tian gave him. Even on their first time, he was mercilessly fucked into a bliss.

Afterwards, however, He Tian would clean him and whisper sweet nothings. Something that he didn't know he needed. Something that made him realize that He Tian really did love him-

Guan Shan groans, his thoughts fade. "He Tian..!" His hands up tighten on the ravenettes hair, his back arches as his moans got louder. "If you do that-"

"Cum for me, Mo Guan Shan." He Tian whispers harshly, biting the others shoulder.

Guan Shans eyes shut tightly, he pants uncontrollably when he finally cums. Sticky mixture falling into the drain. He whines.

"Good boy," He Tian says, "you're such a good boy for me.."

Guan Shan is in daze, cheeks flushed by the sudden praise, he barely notices the fact that He Tian is still hard inside of him.

"W-wait-" he stutters, "I just came- I ca-ah!"

A loud moan is ripped out of him when He Tian thrusts in roughly, continuing his harsh pace from before.

"Hurry up!" Guan Shan cries, the overstimulation getting to his senses, turning his mind into mush.

He Tian only lowly growls, his hands tightening on the pale thighs. His thrusts get more erratic when he's close.

"Fuck. Close." He hisses, "Don't fucking move."

Guan Shan whines at the orders, unable to retort back.

He Tian grunts a few thrusts, enjoying the tightness that surrounds him when he cums inside.

Guan Shan is a panting mess, he feels his body tremble despite the fact that he was being carried the whole time.

"We can shower now."

"You.." The redhead mutters, "you perverted horny dog!"

He Tian only chuckles, slowly pulling out and laying the redhead in the tub. He smiles sweetly, gently scrubbing the redheads soft hair.

"I love you, little mo'' he preaches as he kisses Guan Shans nape, "I love you so much."

Guan Shan sighs, he leans his head back onto the other, staring at the gorgeous grey eyes.

"I love you too, idiot."

He Tian holds him tighter, "I love you more."

Guan Shan rolls his eyes, "yeah, whatever. Hurry up and get clean, the water is getting cold."

He Tian laughs, sneaking a quick kiss at the others cheek before helping him wash.

He smiles to himself already thinking of their future together.

"Hey Mo, do I change my last name or do you change yours?"

"WHAT??"

He Tians smile grows wider despite the light punches being thrown at him, "are you an idiot?! Why would we do that?"

He Tian shrugs, "they do that in America, why not here too?"

"..."

"Yeah, I'll definitely change mine."

————————————————————————
A/N: Not me updating three times 👀
————————————————————————
Artist Credit- @oldxian - On Weibo