First Time - Tianshan

One Day
-Smut Warning-

They had been dating for two years now. He Tian was the one to confess first. It had been the last day of senior year when He Tian had gone over to Guan Shans house, where he found a note he recognized oh so well.

I didn't want you to start liking me more and more - those words were lies.

'You kept it?' He had asked. The Redhead looked down, not wanting to make eye contact. 'Why...?'

'I don't know either.' Guan Shan replied, sighing.

'Guan Shan.. I-'

'What did you mean.'

'What?'

Guan Shan sighed again.

'The note, I don't know if it's what I think it is.'

He Tian stared at the other, gulping loudly, afraid to answer.

'When I told you that I was afraid. Afraid of keeping someone by my side.' - 'But there was something about you that kept me there. I wanted to stay by your side.'

'You didn't show it.'

He Tian huffed a laugh.

'No, I didn't. I was scared that'd you'd leave me.'

Guan Shan hummed a response.

'You still haven't told me, what you meant.'

He Tian looked at the other before taking in a deep breath.

'I'm in love with you, Mo Guan Shan.'

At first He Tian thought that Mo's silence was a rejection. The redhead had looked so surprised.

But it wasn't. And oh god was he glad it wasn't.

The redhead gave him a little nod before blushing furiously and calling him an 'idiot.'

Later He Tian had kissed the redhead, feeling his heart flutter when the other kissed back.

That small feeling that had made him all warm and fuzzy, had also made his heart ache with happiness.

That was acceptance.

He had finally been accepted.

They've been together since then.

They've kissed.

Gone on 'dates'.

A couple of handjobs and a blowjob here and there.

But nothing ever went past that.

Not that He Tian minded, he wanted the redhead to be comfortable and go at his own pace.