Pillow Talk - Tianshan

-This story goes after chapter 317-

"FUCK! YOU PERVERT! FUCK OFF!!" Guan Shan yelled, flustered.

"Little mo~ my pillow is so soft~"

"Aghhh you're so fucking weird!!"

He tian stared at his screen, smiling stupidly, as he watched the embarrassed redhead end their call.

He sighs.

He tian glances down at his pillow wrapped in Guan shans jacket.

"Mo..." he whispers, slowly bringing the blue stripped jacket to his nose, inhaling the redheads sweet scent.

He was surprised it still smelled like the other, after all, he had that jacket near him whenever he had a nightmare. Which was quite often.

He tian quickly pecked a kiss on the pillow before sighing frustratingly.

"Fuck.. this is so stupid.." he tian muttered before throwing the pillow on the couch and tiredly walking to his cold, empty bed.

He closed his eyes, not bothering to pull the covers on and tried to sleep.

He tried.

Oh he tried so hard.

But he couldn't. Fucking. Sleep.

He groaned, frustrated before stomping to his couch and grabbing the stupid pillow again,bringing it to his bed.

He laid once more, this time, with a sweet smell of oranges floating around him.

"I love you, little mo." He whispers. "I wish I could be with you all the time."

"..."

"I want to give you things no one else can. I just want  to treasure you."

He stared at the pillow.

"I'm so pathetic" he sighs "I'm talking to a fucking pillow."

He tian rolls to his side, facing away from the lifeless pillow.

Buzz

He tian glanced at his phone, his eyes quickly widening and his heart pumping with excitement. His little mo had messaged him.

Don't Close Mountain
- I'm not thanking you for today, bastard. -
- Goodnight. -

He Tian smiled.

He Tian
- Goodnight, little mo~ -

He tian signed once more, taking the pillow and hugging it.

Sleep came fast this time as he dreamed of the day he could finally share a bed, a life with his little mo.

———————————————————————-

Cover art - @oldxian_ox - on Instagram