Stay A Little Longer - Tianshan

One Day

He Tian had 'invited' Mo to his house. Again. For the fifth time that week.

Not that Guan Shan hates cooking for the useless bastard , he gets to try new dishes that he can't normally do back home. 

He just doesn't like how clingy He Tian is.

How he could feel the ravenettes breath on his neck.

The soft touches on his arms and waist.

How he would whisper praises at the redhead, telling him how good he was at cooking , how handsome he was , that he's so perfect.

Mo would always turn red when such things happened.

To think the schools bad boy could get flustered over the popular , annoying , (handsome) bastard.

After all, he wasn't too used to such praises ; other than his mother telling him how much of a handsome young man he is.

"Little Mo , I think you're burning the soup."

Mo quickly snapped out of his thoughts, looking down at the stove.

He was indeed, burning the damn soup.

"Eh? Fuck!!" He cursed, quickly removing the hot pan from the fire.

"This has never happened before, little Mo. what's on your mind?"

Mo stares at the other before clicking his tongue, "wouldn't you like to know, stupid bastard."

He Tian frowned at the redheads words, worried that something was troubling his little redhead.

"Is... is someone bothering you?" He asks, his hands deep in his pockets.

"Other than you? No."

"Mo... that's not nice.. I have feelings too you know."

"You? Having feelings? Please."

Mo narrows his eyes at the pouting ravenette.

As if a stupid pout can get him to change his mind.

"I have feelings for you."

Mo feels his heart stutter as he desperately tries to control the heat coming towards his face.

"F-FUCK! FUCKING CHICKEN DICK PERVERT!" He barked, throwing the first object he found ; a spatula.

He Tian easily dodged the flying object, amused by the redheads reaction.

"I'm serious Little Shan Shan , you're too perfect for this world."

"SHUT UP!"

He Tian smiled , admiring how the flustered redhead went around the kitchen yelling absurd profanities at him.

Oh, how he loved this redhead.

"Stop looking at me like that, ugly bastard!"

He Tian tilted his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"Like what, little mo?"

Mo groaned at the stupid ravenette. Acting like a fucking dog.

If he had dog ears, they'd probably be down and he'd pout as if his owner yelled at him.

"Fuck" Mo hissed, shaking his head , ridding of those hideous He Tian thoughts.

He Tian took a step closer to the other, his hands slowly coming up to to cup his face.

"Like what , little mo?" He repeated ; a quiet whisper.

Mo started up at the other, getting lost into those beautiful grey eyes.

He would never admit that the other was devilishly handsome, after all, the ravenette is the devil.

Yet he couldn't get an insult out.

He only stared wide eyed when the ravenettte started to lean in closer.

"H-hey-"

He Tian bumps their foreheads together and Mo let out a quiet sigh.

As much as he dreamed of the ravenette kissing him senseless, he wanted to sort out his feelings first.

He wanted to find himself first.

So he sighed in relief, knowing He Tian would never do something without asking for his permission first.

"Stay." He Tian whispers.

"What?"

"Stay, for the night. I sleep better when you're near me."

Mo feels his face faintly heat up as he turns his head away from the other.

"I have work tomorrow." He mutters.

"I'll drive you."

Mo clicks his tongue "I have to wake up at three in the morning."

"That's fine." He Tian continues to insist.

Mo finally looks back at the other before sighing.

"Fine , but I'll kick your ass if you try anything funny."

"Mo~ what do you mean, I could never ~"

It was midnight when He Tian had woken up, Mo was wrapped around him, his face looking so peaceful.

He huffed a small laugh remembering how Mo had been the one to tell him to stay on his side, and there he was, wrapped around the him.

"Thank you for staying" he whispers, careful not to wake the other up.

He wanted to stay like that forever.

He wished he could.

But right now, Mo isn't ready for that.

Not yet.

He understands.

But he could enjoy the time they have now.

They could stay like that... just a little bit longer.

———————————————————————
A/N : oops, they didn't eat :0
                     - A HUGE Thanks to StupidGayTrash for proof reading! Y'all should go check out her stuff, she is  a m a z i n g!!
———————————————————————
Art Credit — @q9won — On Instagram/Tumbler/Twitter!