Dreams Come True - Tianshan

—SMUT WARNING—

One Day

They were at a club, in a restroom. Funny how guan Shan didn't even remember going there.... He was on his knees, having his mouth fucked by he tians oh so large cock. He loved it. How that cock tasted and felt, how it filled him up so well.

"Hah! You like that, baby~?" He tian teasingly whispered, "you like being a good slut for me~"

Guan Shan moaned to the filthy names he tian called him, sending vibrations towards he tians cock. This caused he tians body to stutter in bliss as hot, thick fluids flooded mo's mouth.

"Good boy..." he tian moaned while guan Shan sucked him dry, not leaving a single drop go to waste.

Soon enough, he tian grabbed a fistful of the redheads hair and pulled him up so he could kiss him.

The kiss was sloppy, yet passionate. Tongues danced together and teeth clashed. Guan Shan's arms rested on top of he tians shoulder, while he tians were sneakingly making their way down to grope the redheads ass.

"Mmmm..." guan Shan sweetly moaned into their kiss.

He tian pulled away eventually, leaving the redhead to chase the fleeing lips.

"Want me to fuck you, little mo~" he smirked as he nibbles on the tip of  redheads ear.

Guan Shan nodded more vigorously then he wanted to as his hands traveled higher to yank he tians hair, pulling him closer.

He tian growled into the others ear as he roughly palmed the redheads erection, "then beg."

Those were the last words guan Shan heard before he snapped awake. His body trembled as he found himself sweaty with a painfully erect cock in his boxers.

"Fuck..." he whispered to himself while running his hand through his red hair.

He looked around and noticed he wasn't in his room. Ah, right. Guan Shan had been staying over at he tians for a few days.

Guan Shan also couldn't help but notice the dark figure sleeping next to him, his breath steady and hair splayed messily over his pillow.

Guan Shan gulped.

He had to get rid of his erection and fucking fast, he didn't want that bastard to tease him if he found out about his dream.

So guan Shan slowly got off the bed, careful not to wake the other and made his way towards their restroom.

Guan Shan didn't bother locking the door, as for he just wanted to get rid of his situation.

He slowly pulled down his boxers to his thighs, hissing at the feeling of his hard dick making contact with the cold air.

Not wasting any time, he spit on his palm and started stroking himself slowly.

"Hah.... fuck.." he moaned.

Guan Shan quickly muffled his moans with his other hand as he started to kneel down to where his ass was propped up.