Jealousy -OmegaVerse AU- TianShan

He Tian tightened his hands on the steering wheel, feeling his heart flutter at the thought of finally seeing his little redhead.

He had been away for two long ass years.

Though throughout those two years, He Tian and Guan Shan FaceTimed every day.

'Stop fucking calling me , asshole.' Guan Shan would mutter, denying the small smile on his face.

But that was over and he could finally touch his redhead.

He could finally kiss those lips he loved so much.

Taking the last turn, He Tian parked at their apartments parking lot.

He felt himself smiling wider as remembering that they lived together.

He remembers begging Guan Shan to move in with him and the angry redhead always getting flustered.

He fastens his pace, his hands shaking with excitement of finally being able to hug his redhead once more.

-

"Who the fuck is that" He Tian hissed, glaring at a tiny redhead with piercing yellow eyes , on Guan Shans lap.

"Watch your langue, jerk."

He Tian continued to glare at the now giggling baby, grabbing his redheads short red hair.

"So that's what you do? I'm gone for a while and you cheat on me?"

Guan Shan stiffens. "What are you going on about?!"

He Tian clicks his tongue, " You know full on well what I'm talking about." - "Does She Li fuck you better?"

Guan Shan inhales sharply, his lips forming a thin line.

"Watch it."

"No. You watch it. Tell me, Mo Guan Shan. Does She Li satisfy you better? Is he so good that you had to have his kid?"

"I don't- I don't get what you're talking about He Tian. Why are you so fucking angry?!"

He Tian clenches his fists, his eyes turning darker.

"You..."

As He Tian started making his way to grab the redhead, he gets interrupted by the door bell.

He huffs. "I swear if that's She Li I'm going to rip you apart."

"He Tian, calm the fuck down."

Guan Shan gets up and roughly shoves He Tian out of the way to open the door.

They both stare at the younger redhead lady with the same eyes as the child.

Oh.

"Oh! Good afternoon Guan Shan, I just came by to pick up Xie hae~ has she been good?" She stares at the angry raventte "erm.. is this a bad time?"

Guan Shan shakes his head, "no, he was just leaving. And she's been an angel, thanks for letting me babysit her."

The lady giggles "no no, it's my pleasure! She loves to be around you anyway!"

He Tian watches Guan Shan carefully pass the now sleeping child to the lady.

"Ah! Are you free this Friday? My husband and I wanted to go out for our anniversary"

Guan Shan nods, "yes of course, I'll take care of her"

The mother happily claps her hands before saying her goodbyes.

Once the door closes Guan Shan stares at the ravenette, his frown increasingly getting worse every second.

"Ah..." He Tian laughs nervously, his hand reaching out to scratch the back of his neck awkwardly.