Love Letter -Tianshan

One Day

He tian couldn't wait to see his precious little mo after school. Unfortunately, he always got caught up with his fan girls; always squealing and giggling.

It wasn't that he hated the attention he got, it's just, he wished the attention came from a certain redhead.

"H-he tian.." a small girl asked.

She had beautiful long brown hair, large brown eyes with a small body that made her look absolutely adorable.

"Yeah?" He tian answers, uninterested.

"H-here!"

He tian looks down to see a small red envelope neatly closed with a red heart.

"Ah.." he tian sucks in a breath, "I can't."

The girl looks back up.

"N-no! You misunderstood... it's for student mo guan Shan." She nervously giggles "he's so hard to reach and you two hang out a lot so I..."

He tian restrains himself from taking the letter and ripping it into pieces.

"You like redhead?"

She blushes.

"Ah, y-yes.. I have for a while.."

He continues to stare at her.

"S-so... here, please give him my letter."

He tian looks down at the letter and then back at the girl.

"I..."

She looks up at the ravenette.

"Sure." He tian mutters.

"Oh! Thank you! You are so kind~" she happily giggles, twirling around as she slips away further into the hallway.

He tian glanced down at the letter again, his rough hold crumbling the corner of the poor envelope.

"Fuck." He mutters.

"What?"

He tian looks up to see an impatient redhead glaring at him.

"You tell me to wait for you, but you take hours hanging out with these girls."

He tian smirked as he shoves the note deep into his pocket, "little mo~ did you miss me~?" He teased, enjoying how easily flustered his redhead got.

"Fuck off!" Guan shan barked , "hurry up before I fucking change my mind, asshole."

He tian smiled brightly, automatically forgetting about the love letter in his pocket. Instead, he swung his arm around guan Shan and walked to his home.

"So what's for dinner?" He tian asks.

"Eh? What makes you think I'm making you shit?"

"Aww, little mo~ you don't want me to starve do you?" He tian pretends to pout.

"Fuck You, asshole! Just die already!" Guan shan angrily grumbles.