Home is with you - Tianshan

One Day

"I'm home."

Guan Shan looks up from his magazine, "you're late."

"Had to stay overtime. Someone screwed up the paper work."

"Again?" Guan shan questions.

He tian shrugs, "I work with idiots."

A small chuckle echoes around their home.

He tian drops his bags and kicked off his shoes as he walked towards his redhead.

Once reaching his beloved lover, he throws himself onto him, earning a loud 'omf!' And a 'you asshole!'

"Mm tired.." he mumbles into guan shans thigh.

"Sleep then."

"Sleep with me."

Guan Shan hummed a response at his lover while running his thin fingers along the jet black hair.

"You smell like shit." He says "take a shower first and I'll consider it."

He tian smiles tiredly, "so cruel..."

——

He tian had finished showering when he noticed guan Shan on their bed, already sleeping.

"Must have been tired as well." He tian mummers.

Usually they would wait for each other after each of their shifts. Most of the time he tian waited for guan Shan, but occasionally the redhead waited for him.

He tian sighs quietly, careful not to wake the other as he slumps into bed.

He curled next to his lover, smiling when the other unconsciously snuggled closer.

"I love you." He whispers before closing his eyes, joining his redhead into a dream land.

This is love.

This home.

———————————————————————

I want to write some stories for zhanyi but I can't come up with any prompts... any ideas?

———————————————————————

Art credit - - @grin-1010-moribu - - on tumblr