Brother Qiu - Tianshan

One Day

He brought a fucking lighter. How could He Tian forget such a fucking thing? He smokes for fucks sake.

He's been outshined once more.

"Woah.." he hears the redhead whisper. He could practically see the sparkles coming out of Guan Shans amusement.

'Boss take me for a ride!' He Tian scowls remembering how excited Guan Shan had looked when Qiu arrived in his shitty motorcycle.

It wasn't even that great.

"Aye bastard. Stop slacking off and help prepare this shit."

He Tian snapped out of his thoughts, staring at the redhead.

"Little mo, I'm better than Qiu right?" He says.

"What fucking shit are you going on about now? Just fucking help!"

He Tian kept a small smile, not satisfied with the response he had gotten.

"Since our supplies are limited we'll have to deal with this.."

He Tian watched Guan Shan pour the braised pork stew onto the metal top with two twigs on top , as if they were chopsticks. While the other two took the pot.

He Tian reaches for some of Mo's delicious food, only to have it pulled away before he could even have a taste.

"Eh?? Who the fuck wants to share with you??!"

"Then brother mo should eat first, I'll have the left overs.." he pouts.

"You... don't make such a disgusting face."

He Tian watches the other take a big bite, enjoying the way his cheeks rounded up. Like a little hamster.

"Your cheeks look so round~" he teased, laying his head on his hand.

"Is that a problem."

He Tian smiles as he turns Guan Shan head and softly bites on the rounded cheeks.

"EH??? FUCKING PERVERTED BASTARD FUCK OFF!!"

He Tian watched the redhead give Qiu a portion of the food. He hadn't even gotten any yet.

"What's redhead doing over there?" He hears Jian Yi ask.

He Tian turns and stares blankly. Ignoring the stinging pain that his little mo replaced him.

"I don't know." He mutters.

It seemed like hours until Guan Shan came back holding the lid with plenty of food on it.

"Here."

He Tian looked up from his phone.

"Shouldn't you serve Qiu first."

"Just did." - "you eat like a beast. Just thought I should serve him first since you would probably leave him nothing."

"And you? Shouldn't you eat?"

Guan Shan shrugged. "Not really hungry."

He Tian smiled, feeling his heart flutter.

"Hurry up, my arm is getting tired."

He happily took the plate from the redhead, using his chopsticks (twigs) to eat.

Fuck.

That taste so fucking good.

"Stop smiling like that, bastard. You look creepy." He hears the redhead say.

He hadn't even noticed the huge smile on his face as he ate.

"So little mo does prefer me after all~"

"What are you fucking saying, chicken dick?"

He Tian only hummed. Content with how it all turned out.

"Little mo, let's get married."

"WHAT NO FUCK YOU!"

He Tian was so happy that he somehow couldn't hear the coming insults from the redhead.

He's definitely going to make Guan Shan his husband someday.

———————————————————————-

A/N - It's not the best but I just wanted to write something... hope y'all are doing well~

———————————————————————-

Art credit - @oldxian_ox - on Instagram