Ten Times More - Tianshan

One Day
- mentions sexual activity but not actual smut-

He Tian had said 'I love you' to Mo ten times in total. Not that he was keeping track or anything (he was). Either way, it had been ten times.

-

The first time it happened was when they were 15. He Tian had finally made Mo Guan Shan laugh. And oh god, did he love that heavenly sound.

"You're an idiot." The redhead had said, in tears due to his laughing.

"I love you."

It had been so sudden that the laughter came to a stop. He Tian almost wished he could take it back. Almost.

-

The second time had been when they were 17. He tian had managed to sneak some alcohol and drink away with his little mo.

"It's only one more year till we can legally drink, chicken dick."

He Tian somehow managed to convince the redhead to trust him. Or maybe it was the soft plea in his eyes.

"I want to share this moment with you." He had said before chugging down his drink. The bitter taste of the alcohol going down his throat.

"You're and idiot." Guan Shan had said before doing the same.

It wasn't long before He Tian got drunk. Guan Shan stayed sober as he had work early morning.

"You should move in with me." He Tian slurred.

"What are you going on about, idiot?"

"I can take care of you, mo.." he said "I love you."

-

The third time had been on He Tians birthday party.

"What'd you get me , little mo~"

"Nothin'. You don't deserve shit."

"You don't mean that, little Guan Shan"

"Yeah? Then what do I mean, bastard?"

"You love me."

"Do i now?"

"Yeah. And I love you."

-

The fourth time was when they were 18. They both had been drunk. He Tian was messily kissing Guan Shans soft lips. As the redheads hands looked for purchase on He Tians jet black hair.

He Tian has struggled to reach for their belt buckles, undoing them hastily.

"He Tian-"

"I love you, Mo Guan Shan"

-

The fifth time had been moment after the fourth. He Tian had thrown him on his bed, jerking them both off. Both of them had been panting heavily.