Power Up

After Arthur left the room,four of them went to eat something.But suddenly,Some guards took Arthur to some sort of trial?Arthur knew what was going on so he told others to wait for him.

Luke:Um guys I think I should go first.I need something to take care of.

Elijah:Do you need something?

Luke:Oh nothing,thank you.I will wait for you at the gate.

Luke suddenly sprinted at full speed.This action confused Jasmine and Elijah.

Jasmine:He's just like Mr.Helios..

Elijah:Whatt?!Helios!!That powerful adventurer?

Jasmine:Hm?Yeah he is his student after all.

Elijah:Student?!

Elijah's eyes might suddenly pop out from all these new information.

Elijah:I guess these two are monsters...

Meanwhile

Luke wasnt going in the way where the gate was located.He was going the opposite way:To the Beast Gallades.

Luke:What was that?Why a quest suddenly popped out when I was already leaving the Beast Gallades?

Mystery Quest
Visit Beast Gallades before going to Xyrus city

Rewards:???

Description:
It can be blessing or curse.It can be friendly or hostile.It can be peaceful or dangerous.What can it be?

Luke was confused about the description.Is it a mana beast he should fight,or an item which can help him.Luke cleared his mind and increased his speed much more.

Luke:I wonder what will i get..

After a while Luke reached the cordinations the quest gave.But there was nothing.Luke looked around a little,careful about his surroindings.

*rustle*

Luke jumped in surprise.

Luke:Ahh!

But it was just a little mana beast.Luke felt relieved but it didnt take long.Suddenly a fireball came towards him at full speed.Luke dudnt have enough time so he created a fire ball too.As they collided,Luke's fireball disappeared.But the collision made enough time for Luke to dodge the fireball.Then a 10 feet tall,one eyed,body covered with flames and magma appeared.Every step it took,lava was pouring down and burning the ground.

Every step it took,lava was pouring down and burning the ground

                                        (Art by iVANTAO)

???:So you at least have come...

The monster was speaking in heavy and demonic voice.

Luke:W-what are you?

???:Im the one who will be responsible of killing you.