Dirty Fight

Luke POV

'You know, it is not bad if you ignore the bars.'Art said to the platinum blonde haired man.

'It seems you were expecting me.'The man stepped out, revealing sleeping Sylvie in his hand.

'It's about damn time, Windsom.'

I looked at them with confusion. Who is this man? Is he with horned monsters? So many questions stormed into my mind. Suddenly the man spotted me and then looked at Arthur again.

'We should get him out of here since he doesn't have anything to do with us.'The man told Arthur with a calm voice.

'Luke...do you...'

'No, he is right.'I stopped Arthur who was now sweating and trying so hard to find words do not make me upset.'But I have one condition.'I told the platinum blonde haired man, taking his interest.

'What is it?'He told me as he was not interested in what I was about to say.

'From what I see you can teleport yourself to wherever you want. Can you teleport someone as well?' I hope he has a good answer.

'You are right, child. If you want, I can teleport you.'

'To Beast Glades, please.'This made Arthur shocked as he thought I would go to Academy.

'Hey! Wait you can't go there!' Arthur tried to protest against my choice. But I already set my mind on it.No turning back.

'Windsom you will not do it will you?'So the man's name is Windsom. I looked at Windsom from where I was sitting.'His arms aren't healed yet!' Arthur wanted to change Windsom's mind.

But Windsom went past Arthur and placed his hand on Luke's chest.

'Farewell, Arthur Leywin's friend.'I felt my whole body teared up before teleporting to a Forest. The air in Forest was fresh as I inhaled the air inside my lungs.

'Time to stand up I said to myself and tried to stand up but the aftereffects of teleportation made me a little dizzy as I fell to the ground. After focusing, I succeeded in standing up.

I looked around and saw only trees surrounding me. I walked for a while trying to understand exactly where am I. After a while, I heard a rustling sound and wanted to run but saw a fireball coming toward me. I dodged it but sharp pain surged through me.

"Still need some time to recover." I gritted my teeth in pain.

Hp:200/14000

When I looked at that direction I saw some people coming through bushes. They are not from here that is a fact. But the most terrifying thing was their eyes. They were used to murder and torture. When bald but a little bit muscular, iron armor on him stepped out, licking his lips as his eyes tried to pierce my determination. But it didn't affect me as I still looked at them with cold eyes.

'Guys, he is the first human from Dicathen we will kill.'He turned to back and laughed.

'Boss, they will be happy to hear that beasts here can be controlled!'A man with brown hair and a beard looked happily.

'But first, let's kill him!'Bald man or their boss tried to encourage them. His soldiers answered his encouragement with a loud battle cry.

I gained much more time than I imagined and analyzed his team. From what I see their team is only for scouting.7 people:5 with a sword and 2 with some kind of markings on their hands.

They looked well organized but the problem is all of them are underestimating their enemies. So without losing time, I rushed to their leader and kicked his temple.