Copy?

I was fighting against orcs in this goddamn forest. They were easy to kill but they were swarming at me. After slashed one-half other two came. After a while, some bird-like monsters came from the sky. It was now super annoying so I tried to make them unconscious with my killing intent. When the air was getting heavy, I got a message from the system.

[Spellcaster is now casting a barrier around monsters. Will be immune to pressure.]

A vein popped into my head as I sliced an orc's head in half.

"Fuck this! Where is that Spellcaster Boss?!" I was so angry I didn't see what was going on around me. Making way for myself is the only thing I did.

Kicking and punching every orc and bird-like monster, I saw him. The one who made me spend all my time killing his minions.

[Spellcaster is now casting a barrier]

"No, you don't!" With all my concentration and squeezing all my muscles and threw my sword like a spear. It made contact with some forces but its speed didn't decrease as my sword pierced every head of the orcs.

[Spellcaster is now casting body enchantment]

"Haha! It is over now!" Suddenly an orc punched me. I turned my face slowly at him.

"What are you doing?" It didn't even hurt! But it made me angry as I shot him my most death glare and kicked him to the sky. Hearing his scream made me a little relaxed.

[Defeated Boss of the fourth floor: Spellcaster]

[Boss Loot:Lone Mage's cloak]

Description:An ancient cloak of some old magician. Increases intelligence and mana but decreases mobility. A little cut will make the cloak useless.

"Ugh...It is good but that last sentence." I rubbed my temples.

Ting

[Leveled up!]

I looked up and saw the notification. No way... I leveled up! How long was it since I last saw this? I was so happy I jumped up and down.

[Teleporting to the final floor]

I felt heavy for some reason and my heart was pounding so hard. But why? Floors were easy but I still have this uneasy feeling.

Suddenly I appeared in some kind of forest. It was night. And the scariest thing was... The forest is dead silent. Not even a slight bug noise. Only silence.

[Boss of the fifth floor: Shadow Copy:10100/10100]

I quickly ducked down thanks to my senses and saw something go over my head. I turned and saw a black humanoid creature. It had white round eyes with no mouth. It was looking at me with no emotion.

Suddenly his mouth area started tearing up, revealing a wicked smile

"Kekeke..." He tried to hold his mouth with his hand but I could still see his white sharp fangs. Aside from all of this...