Reunion

The atmosphere around him now feels just like me.

Unlike his first phase, he was now aggressive. Each step he took made the ground shake.

When he was in my range his sword appeared in his hand trying to slash me vertically. I just simply moved a little to the right and he missed slicing the floor instead.

The sword was stuck and I used this moment and caught his arm. This time I would like to rip it apart but he used the momentum and spun to break free from my grasp. When his spinning kick landed on me I launched back but quickly stabbed my hand to the ground to stabilize myself.

"Not, bad." I wiped the blood off of my mouth and quickly got back to him and surprised him with a flying kick to his head. But he dodged it by bending his upper body to back. I didn't stop and smashed him to the ground. Not giving him any chance I caught his head and smashed it again to the ground making a little crater.

This feels somehow nostalgic...

Just as I finished I launched him into the wall rumble falling on him. I threw him because it would be bad if he stabbed me with the sword.

Suddenly a burst of black fire made all the rumble launch toward me. I stopped the ones directed at me and threw some at him as well.

I think it is the final showdown. An ear-piercing roar left his mouth as he lunged toward me.

I dodged every blow he tried to throw at me countering some of his attacks as well.

" You lost when you also lost your composure." With a little smirk, I caught his arms and ripped them, and quickly tossing them away now I could see his bloodthirsty red eyes now trembling with fear.

I grabbed his head and ripped it as well. Blood gushing out from his body I looked at his head. His helmet looks useful.

{Head of The Great Devil Cain}

Description: A devil head is used for medication. It can be used as a material for a sword.

So, the quest is now finished.

Quest Completed!

[Will it accept you?]

Description: Defeat the Boss and obtain (Greed)

Reward:[Greed]

I looked at the black sword, or Greed on the ground. It was much more different than when I had it. It was more powerful and was boiling with power almost ready to unleash.

I missed you. I tried to grab it but suddenly the black sword moved away. I tried to grab it again but this time it launched itself to the wall.

What? Is it not accepting me?

"Hey, Greed. What is happening?" I slowly walked near it but this time Greed launched itself toward my head and I dodged it.

"Ah, now I understand." I smiled a little before looking at Greed. "Are you angry?"

The Sword now floating in the air nodded with its tip.

"I, I am sorry. I know I didn't even look for you after that incident. Because I was feeling weak. I was feeling pathetic, I was just reckless and I tried to find other ways to get stronger."

But now he was angrier than ever as I could see its black flames getting much bigger.

"Wait! I'm sorry! I was acting careless, I forgot about you. I will not deny it. But now, I need you! I need you to help me! I need your power! I need you to fight, to get stronger. So please..."