Phase 1 and Discovery

Luke and Arthur were sparring in the training room.And Tess were watching.But this duel was new doe Luke and also Arthur.Because Luke now uses staff.It was easy for Arthur to dodge Luke's attacks because they were sloppy.

Arthur:Hey,where is your sword?

Luke:Um...Haha...You know,i want to try different styles as well.

Arthur:Yeah,but it doesnt feel like you have any experience in it.

Luke:Im still learning.

The duel continued until Luke fell to ground in pain.Arthur quickly rushed near him.

Arthur:Hey,Luke!

...

After helping Luke and Tess with their beast wills all of them were tired.Arthur suggested to cool of in pond.

Luke:Nah,i will pass.I will mediate.

Luke sat a little bit away from them for silence.

Arthur:How are you feeling these days?Any rejection symptoms from the beast will?

Tessia:Not since that time during our team-fighting mechanics class with professor Glory.

...

...

...

???:Fight...Fight for power...

Luke opened his eyes because of voice but saw himself in endless void.He tried to stood up but floated in the void.

Luke:Heyy!Is there someone?

Suddenly the void changed to rocky mountains.And Luke started falling down from high and feel on his back.

Luke:Ow...What was that for?

Luke suddenly senses something dangerous so he dashed backwards.

Luke:Show yourself!

Soon a shadow of bulk Monkey as big as 5 store building showed himself.

Monkey:Strength,show me.

Luke soon knew it has to do something with his beast will.But this type of awakening wasnt in books.Is this new type?

Luke:If you say so.

Luke dashed forwards and tried to low kick Monkey's leg.And it worked!Monkey fell down to ground,cracking the ground and making dust raise.

Luke:'It is weak.'

Luke jumped up and landed on Monkey's neck.Monkey tried to grab him with his hand but Luke grabbed the hand and twisted his arm.After that he grabbed the Monkey's arm and swinged him to air and slamming to ground.But he didnt stop.After that,he kicked the ground,raising rock and kicking it towards Monkey.It looks like he regained his posture and he,monkey destroyed it with his hand.And suddenly,it copied low kick of Luke.

Luke:Oh!

Luke answered it with same move.When they collided,raw power of Luke was overhelming monkey's power and making him fell again.

Monkey:First test,completed.Second test,begins.

Then,monkey started shrinking,making Luke more alerted.

Luke:What?

After finishing process,monkey stood up,looked at Luke with his full white,soulless eyes.It actually sent shivers down Luke's spine.

Luke:What are you?

Monkey suddenly appeared in front of Luke,trying to punch him in the chin.Luke dodged that by jumping and tried to kick monkey's temple.But the bulky monster answered that with same move too.But this time their strengths were similar so neither gained upper floor.Luke acted fasr and grabbed monkey's leg in air,swinging him to ground,making big cracks on ground.