Wait what is happening?

Glory tried to reach them as fast as possible but couldnt reach.Arthur and  Tessia was falling but suddenly they stopped in midair.

Luke:Whew.Professor Glory!I cant move them here!Take them!

Glory took them and moved them to safe place.

Glory:Dagol!Get the rest of the team on standby!Pon,start damage assestment,now!

Luke:I-

Glory:It's alright,i know.'But how did he?'

...

Arthur was at the infirmary bed.After he gained his unconscious he saw Sylvie.She was looking angry.

Arthur:W-what?

Sylvie:Papa is an idiot!You think you are so strong but you keep almost dying!What would Sylvie do without papa!

Arthur:Sylvie I...am sorry,you are right,i have been a little reckless...I will never leave you.

Sylvie:You promise?

Someone knocked the door.

Arthur:Come in!

Arthur saw Goodsky and a...mummy?

Goodsky:I didnt expect a reply but i see you are awake already.How do you feel?

Arthur:A little concerned that im seeing the director of my school do often.But..who is he?

Arthur pointed towards a boy covered with bandages all over his face and body.

Luke:What are you talking about?

Arthur suddenly busted out of laughing.Luke facepalmed and sighed.

Arthur:Pfft-Hahaha!What happened to you?!

Luke:Well...

...

Doctor:Young man!You have third degree burns,cuts,bruises,few sword slashed on your right side and blood all over you!You have to stay in the bed for 2 weeks!

Luke:No i dont want!Im fine!

Luke was actually fine.There can be burn marks,bruises and stratches but his real damage is done to his hp so if his hp is not dangerously low,he doesnt need any treatment.

Doctor:You must!

Doctor started bandaging Luke.

...

Arthur:Hahaha!

Luke:You are at the same level as me!You are bandaged all over too!

Arthur:Nope.What about my face?

Luke:You are tiring bro.Anyways im sorry.I didnt think about it enough and carelessly wanted to kick Tessia.Im sorry.I think Director has something to say to you.

Goodsly:Hm,you are right.I wanted to talk with him.

Luke:Okay,bye.

Luke opened the door and saw Tessia.

Luke:Presi-

Tessie pulled Luke and closed the door.

Arthur:Hm,why did he sla-

Goodsky:It is probably nothing...

...

Luke:S.c president?Why are you here?

Luke was smirking and wanted to tease Tessia.

Tessia:I-I just wanted to say thanks to Arthur for saving me.Who are you?