Last night's incident

Three guys were following Arthur.Arthur sensed this and stopped.

Arthur:You could've at least tried to be a bit less obvious.Lucas.

Moonlight shined on three guys' face and revealed one skinny and one fat student and Lucas.Sylvie started growling at them.Arthur saw one of the students were the one he pulled his pants down.He still has face to show himself huh.

Charles:We just wanted to make sure you go to your dorm safely.

Fat student:E-even in Xyrus academy,it c-can get very dangerous.

He was sweating abnormally and was acting weird.

Arthur:Am i in danger of having my pants pulled down as well.

This provoked the Charles.

Charles:you dare mock me?!Because of you-

Charles couldnt even finished his sentence,Lucas grabbed his shoulder and pulled him to ground.

Lucas:Enough of this crap.

Lucas started rushing to Arthur.

Lucas:How did you do it?How did you break free from my spell?

Lucas was pointing at Arthur but Arthur grabbed his hand.

Arthur:First of all,that us not how you ask questions.And second,why should i answer you?

Lucas:I knew it.You used some sort of artifact huh?Maybe that little minx of elf got it for you.Princess Tessia was it?

Suddenly Fat student started shouting and squeezing handkerchief in his hands.

Fat s:T-too s-sly!I bet you u-used tricks like t-that to s-seduce p-princess Kathyln too!

Arthur:What?

Veins started popping on Fat s's head and started leaking abnormal amount of mana.

Fat s.:D-dont act dumb!You have g-good l-looks but you are still common filth!

Charles:hey!You're leaking mana!Dont you know it's against the rules?!

Fat s:S-shut up!H-he needs to learn h-his place.

Charles:Are you an idiot?!

Lucas:Just leave him.

Fat s:Princess Kathyln deserves someone better!She deserves pure noble human blood like me!

Arthur raised his hands,trying to approach him safely.

Arthur:Look,im not seducing anyone,but it is not up to you to decide who Kathyln deserves.

This made the Fat s more crazy.He started calling Kathyln so many times.His eyes got more red as he inhaled his handkerchief.

Fat s:He said so,he did,he did say that im the chosen one!

He suddenly started dashing towards Lucas,while covering himself in rocks.

Fat s:Die!Die!Just die!

Sylvie started turning to protect Arthur.

Arthur:'Sylvie wait!'

Arthur tried to block him with hexagon shaped mana but as soon as he made contact with mana shields,it crashed completely.But fat student's punch cracked the ground.

Arthur:Do you know you are attacking dc member?

Lucas:What do you mean?We are not doing anything.In fact,we are terrified right now.

Lucas said with smirk and walked away from there with Charles.

...

Level 56