Long battle

Leveled up!
Leveled up!

???:Good...Great!This is what I have been talking about!Now this is feeling like a real battle to death!

Luke:Yeah!I like this feeling too!

Stone stick is started to remember his user's presence.

Suddenly stone stick started floating towards the man.

???:Huh?Why do you have this thing?!

The man perfectly catched the stick and started looking at it.

???:Yeah,this is it.This is the weapon I lost!

Luke:That stick?

???:Haha,look closely.

Some marks started appearing on the stick.

???:Yeoui,grow.

The man pointed the stick to Luke.Then in a second the stick started increasing its lenght and hit the Luke.But Luke stopped it in time with his hand.

Luke:What?!Hah!I bought it just in case but it looks like I brought back your staff?

???:Yeah,let me repay you by telling my name.My name is Wukong.

Luke:Mine is Luke.

Wukong:Huh??You dont know me?

Luke:No?

Wukong:Interesting.In my world,everyone knew me.They were praising me.

Luke:Huh?

Wukong:Interesting...Anyways let's continue.

Luke tried to grab the staff but it shrinked and returned back to Wukong.Wukong started spinning it.Luke started sprinting to Wukong and tried to grab his staff again.

Wukong:Well,well you want it that bad huh?

Wukong swinged his staff towards sprinting Luke but Luke dodged it in time.

Leveled up!
Leveled up!

Luke:'I can't beat him like this.I need strategy.'

Luke started running away.Wukong understood that he was planning something so he waited a little bit.Luke looked back but didn't see him.

Luke:Huh?Where is he?

Then he saw a shadow of something big.When he looked up,he saw the staff grew bigger and on top of it was Wukong.

Wukong:I'm coming!

Wukong kicked the staff from behind to make it fall to ground faster.Luke swinged his sword towards the staff.It made big explosion but the yeoui didn't even moved a little bit.

Luke:Ugh!It is so much!

Wukong:Do the same slash you did back then!

Luke:Oh!

Luke used X slash again.But this time Wukong shrinked his staff and dashed towards Luke.

Wukong:Here i-

When Wukong was planning to land punch on Luke black spiked appeared between them.Instead of punching Luke he destroyed the spikes.Wukong landed to ground.

Leveled up!

Wukong:Is this your doing?

Luke:No?

Wukong:Then...

Then suddenly they felt dark and evil aura coming from near the trees.

Luke:I think this enemy is hostile towards two of us.How about-