Finally

The city center was filled with a sea of corpses and blood in just a few minutes.

My shadow soldiers were dying but thanks to my mana they were regenerating and catching soldiers off guard.

Everything was going better until black metallic skewer-like spikes started rising through the ground piercing not only my soldiers but also the other side too.

"I wasn't informed that there would be an attack like this." Each word of this mysterious man was dripping venom as he jumped to the ground.

"What about coming down?" He turned his head towards where that I was now standing, making myself visible to him.

"Oh, it is you?" A sigh left his body as he smiled at me. "Come down, Luke."

'Wait, it can't be.' I checked again to make sure I was hopefully wrong. That voice. It was already 2 years but I know who he is.

"Elijah." Words left my mouth as I was shocked to just express myself. I was left speechless. After 2 years and this is how we see each other.

"Yes, I was." He was still smiling.

I could see that his smile was just mocking me. The idea he gets was making my body boil with anger. That mocking smile on his face. He was not Elijah. He was not him anymore.

"What about coming down here and we talk?" With a swing of his hand made a spike rose underneath the roof aimed at me.

I dodged it and appeared in front of him. It wasn't the first time I experiencing something like this.

I was already ready to kill him no matter what.

"The friend I knew, rest in peace." my eyes darkened as I looked at him in front of me. Now I was sure he was not Elijah but someone different with skin as pale as alabaster, his short jet-black hair and sharp eyes made him look almost completely different.

"What is with these cheesy lines?" He let out a chuckle but he gagged as I grabbed his throat and slammed him down.

"Now you will see what cheesy is." But he stopped laughing as looked directly at my eyes.

"It is enough." A lot of spikes rose and aimed against me I jumped back.

I summoned my two swords again, one shining more than ever and the other getting more black than ever.

"This is my first time using this workmanship. And you will be my test subject."

Slowly but surely I was making my way towards him. The spikes he conjured to stop me were just getting cut like butter with swords.

When he conjured spikes again, this time they were much more sturdy and faster. I slashed them with a little more effort but no, he was weak. Weaker than that Scythe.

"Is this all you got?" I was getting angry and angry the more time passed.

"Ugh, I am not enough strong to face him yet..." was what I heard from his mumble.

Suddenly black fire started radiating from him toward me. I instantly knew what was that and jerked back a little until the black fire missed me and caught one of my soldiers.

I quickly canceled him because there was no way I could bring it back. I called all my shadow soldiers back to me as he looked at me smirking.

"The fire is your weak point huh?"

"Don't get the wrong ideas."

Form 1. It was the first technique Helios taught me. I couldn't use this technique before because my strength wasn't enough to perform it. But now, I think I have to use it. Not for the enemy in front of me but also to attract that Scythe to here too.