Meeting with Council

I took half of this from LN

Luke POV

Arthur leaned front in his chair.' I need you to assist me in my journey with Mica and Olfred. What do you say?'

Ting

[New Quest Created]

[Quest:Help Arthur!]

[Description:Arthur needs your help testing 2 dwarven lances:Mica and Alfred's innocence.]

[Reward:(Council will acknowledge you),(35% chance to become a lance)]

I dazed at the screen in front of me. Arthur waved from the back of the screen. I came to my senses and showed thumbs up for Arthur.'Yeah, I was bored from patrolling Beast Glades.'

'You were...protecting Beast Glades alone?' He looked at me with surprise.'So, that is why there are no sightings of Alacyran armies in Beast Glades.'

'So when will we begin?' I asked while stretching my glass. He took my glass and poured water into it.'Tomorrow. I will introduce you to them tomorrow.' He stretched the glass to me.

'Great! Then... Where will I sleep?' I stretched my chin awkwardly.

'In the floor, of course.'He said it so calmly it made me angry.

'Or do you want to sleep with me?' He said jokingly while putting his finger on his mouth. He is clearly mocking me.

Veins popped into my head.' Are you cheating Tess?' I said while holding my open mouth with my hand.'This made him blush because of Tess. Yes, he has a crush on her.

'I will sleep here.' I said while closing my eyes.

'Goodnight.' He simply said and I drifted to sleep.

...

The plan was simple. I will stand still and Arthur will take care of everything. It went more smoothly than I expected. It looks like Arthur made himself so much trustworthy, that they are allowing it. Well, 2 years was enough for them to forget who am I.

Arthur POV

"How many troops do you need?" King Blaine asked as we all looked down at the detailed map spread across the round table.

"Three-no-two divisions should suffice," I answered.

"General Arthur. The western coast is where we need to be allocating most of our forces," Rahdeas countered, placing his finger near Etistin and Telmore City. "Sending nearly twenty-thousand troops up north will make this area too vulnerable."

"I have to agree with Elder Rahdeas," King Alduin added. "There are several battles near the coast that have been going on for days. Withdrawing even a single division would tip the balance in their favor."

Queen Priscilla, rolled the transmission scroll she'd been reading. "We are still evacuating civilians from both Telmore and Etistin. If forces on the coast are withdrawn, our troops will be pushed back and the battles will take place in the cities."

"Commander, we can perhaps send some elven troops stationed near Asyphin City down toward the edge of the border, but two divisions seem feasible," Queen Merial advised, brows knitted in concern.

Virion, seated in front of me, lifted his gaze to all the lances standing upright behind their respective artifact holders. "Generals? What do you think?"