Disappearance and Appearance

The talk between three lances was about another continent.In the end,mission about Titanic Bloodworm's moving away from their unusual tunnels given to Lance Alea.

...

Dc members were in their room except Luke.They were talking about reorganizing their patrolling areas because Claire,Arthur,Luke and Curtis will be in Dungeon with Professor Glory.

Claire:So,where is Luke,Arthur?

Arthur:I didnt saw him this morning,maybe he is training?

Claire:*sigh*And i told him to come in time.

Suddenly loud rumble sound could be heard by dc members.

Claire:I didnt know today will be rainy day.

Arthur:Yeah.

Curtis:Ugh!I thought i would train this day!

Meanwhile

Luke:Strike!Strike!Strike!Strike!Hahaha!

Luke could be seen on ground rasing his fist and clenching in several times.As he was clenching his fist and saying strike,Geundoowun striked the ground with thunder.

Luke:This is sick!

But soon headband started tightening so Luke stopped Geundoowun.

Luke:Ugh...I cant hold it longer than 5 minutes huh?And using my powers,the time reduces to 2 minutes.

Luke sat on ground and started looking at sky.

Luke:Hey,Helios,how are you doing.Now i wonder if i am strong enough to come where you are.I didnt find where you are.There isnt jusy a little bit of information about you.

Luke looked at his hand,clenching it.

Luke:Instead of here,you could be there,at the new continent...Im not even sure...I can go there,but i dont know i will survive...Sorry,im just a scared,afraid piece of shit.Sorry...

After countless thunders,it looks like it will rain.

...

Arthur:Well,everything was going peaceful,balanced these next weeks.Mid-cycle exams coming,it was hard to give same attention to all classes.I was growing thanks to Tobi and my teachers.But still,no news from Luke.I tried to search for him but i couldnt even find any traces of him.There were big cracks on the ground where i was searching him but nothing more.There was not even a little drop of blood on ground.I still wonder why he left all of sudden.Maybe he is getting stronger somewhere?

...

Arthur and Elijah were walking to class.Arthur was talking,but,Elijah was acting different.He had bags under his eyes,dozing off everytime.

Arthur:You there buddy?

Elijah:Oh,what did you say?

Arthur:You've been a bit out of it these days.Are you feeling okay?

Elijah shook his head,telling everything was okay.

Elijah:I will see you tomorrow.

And then he walked away from Arthur.

Arthur:Y-yeah,see you.

Sylvie:'He seems mad at papa these days.'

Arthur:'So you feel it too,right?It's just not me...'

...

Arthur and Tess finished their assimilation and started talking,teasing and...punching?They suddenly interrupted by Elder Virion.