Conclusion

Copy POV

So this is how you gained all that powers. If I kill you now, I will get powerful twice!

I didn't even think and lunged toward him. When he tried to stab me, I jumped high and tried to kick him. But he leaned backward and I missed him. When I was over him his hand glowed. I immediately activated the shield and a burst of glowing light hit my shield, making me fly high.

He didn't stop and threw his sword at me. I deactivated the shield and tried to deflect it. I managed to deflect but it made a deep gash on my left arm.

I gritted my teeth in pain as I tried to hold my arm which was bleeding. But I made a huge mistake. He jumped up suddenly and caught me by my legs and threw me to the ground. When I crashed to the ground, I was now inside the crater.

"How can you be this powerful?!" I shouted at him in frustration.

"Hey, I used my healing skill." He laughed at me.

"If this is how you fight I will heal a second time."

I shouldn't have done it. I saw ice forming in my injured arm and completely covered my arm. I was now ready to use the healing skill but I heard his voice.

"If you use healing skill the second time in a row, you will suffer more damage than you heal." I could feel the truth in his voice. Is he telling truth or is he lying?

"To be more accurate, you have to give half of your stats."

"How are you knowing? Did you use it on yourself?" Now I can feel he was messing with me.

"A man exploded after I used it on him." He was serious. It was making me scary.

But I still tried to use it when I saw an ice spear piercing my chest. I slowly looked up and saw him smirking with little bits of ice covering the sides of his face. His completely white eyes was reminding me of my old self.

"I-I don't care. I will use it." I tried to place my hand on myself but when I saw him I quickly placed my hand on the spear's pole.

He was planning to swing it upwards.

"Don't make it hard. It was your own mistake to use the healing in the first place." He was calm.

"And I thought about it. You could use my powers and you are resembling me. But I forgot about one thing. You are just copied. You don't have experience with that skills. And that is why you failed. You don't know when you should use my skills."

He was right. I was just copying his skills. My main advantage was him being shocked that I can use his abilities and all but all I was scared of was one thing: And that was when he realized that experience is not something you can copy.

"But, you were good. This fight was something I enjoyed. And it made me realize the importance of experience. Thank you for this fight." He was truly feeling thankful.

I was just a mere copy. And I don't even know how I was created or born. I wasn't even this calm. This must be because I was now copying his personality.

I sighed and looked at him. "Because I copied your treats and personality, I can agree with you. For me, it was the great and best battle I had since I was born. Thank you." I think I resemble him so much that he was smiling at me.

I don't think I need anything. I fulfilled everything I wanted. I want to go now.

After I closed my eyes I felt cold covering me at full speed so I don't feel any pain.

"Thank you for fighting." Was the only thing I heard while my head was covered in ice and drifting to sleep.

Luke POV