Just in Time

"A heroic act. It is not the wisest idea." I could feel he will now fight with his full power.

"You just now made me distracted. I think you know that you have to pay, right?" Was he smiling?

"And, it wasn't a heroic act. I have other reasons." I looked at the blue screen popping in front of me.

Advanced Quest!

Annoying Lesser

Description: How much can you annoy the Scythe?

Reward:(Improvement on Swirl),(Mp 1000+)

Not the best rewards but...

"Let's end this quick, lesser." I saw him creating a night black longsword out of his black fire.

It looked like he stopped moving but when I blinked I saw him just inches away from piercing me with his night black longsword.

At just the last moment I blocked it with my sword. The impact of the swords moved me a little to the back.

I have to just buy a little time until I use that. I ordered my shadows to go after him but his black fire started eating them.

They were regenerating but the flames were eating them so I destroyed them. So if that touched them, they are removed completely.

"Sending low-level things at me? You are seeing me on par with their strength?" he was getting angry.

I sent Wings and other flying shadows with them so I was left with Gold Uto Lion Green and Magma.

I went forward with Gold and Uto since they were more flexible than my other named shadows.

We surrounded him but his facial structure didn't even change.

First I attacked him with ice spikes and he destroyed them easily. When Gold tried to attack him with a barrage of punches I saw him trying to shoot black fire at him but I created an ice wall between them to block black fire. For Uto to use his black spikes I summoned Green to block the little shining Sun so Uto can perfectly utilize his spikes.

But all I could get from the scythe was a little smile.

"I will thank you lesser for this."

I didn't got have enough time to react I saw large but thin spikes emerging from underground, piercing me and all of my shadow soldiers.

Hp:10000/11600
Mp:5789/6300

I canceled my summons and they got back in.

Blood started dripping. It was foolish of me to think that only Uto can use spikes.

Because the shadow was gone his spikes got a little weaker. And I was able to get out of his spikes.

"It was just a warning." This was also not his best?! And he is mocking me!

Instead of him, I was getting angry. Just with a swing of his blade a black crescent slash came out of it directed at me.

I easily dodged it and tried to maintain distance between us. But closing the gap between us within seconds he grabbed my head and slammed it to the ground making the castle tremble a little bit. He didn't stop and threw me at the nearby wall.

Hp:8900/11600

I coughed up blood trying to stand up.

"you think you can get away with it?" I saw him close distance between us again but this time when he tried to grab my head again I grabbed his hand and moved it a little bit to left and used this little moment to kick him in the temple. But he caught my kick with his other hand and threw me to the ground.