Theory

I left all my sorrow, guilt, sadness, anger, and helplessness in the corner of my mind.  If I want to get out of here, I must be the same and in the right mind.

I need to do something to get my core back. But the problem is that I can't even feel a glimpse of mana in myself. Back when my mana core shattered, there was at least a mana core. I could find some solutions to fix it. But right now, I have no mana core inside me.

I would like to try and form my mana core again but who knows how long will it take. A normal person can awaken their core between 13 to 18 years old.

And like I said I don't have time for it. If I can't form my core like Dicathen mages, I should look at alternate methods.

But Alacyran mages also have mana cores but they only use one element to its max degree. Markings on their back can explain this.

So two continents' mages are using the same methods.

My mind stopped here. It couldn't get much more after this. It just feel like I was standing in front of the cliff.

There must be some way.

I tapped my head so many times I lost count. I stood up, realizing that I can move my body more easily now.

That is not important right now. I tried to squeeze everything out of my brain to come up with a solution.

But let's say I have a solution. But what about this world's laws? Will it let me use the 'new' method I create, If I create, that is?

Suddenly my eyes opened. World...

The sudden memory of meeting Wukong flashed before my eyes. If I remember correctly, he was not from this world, right? He said that to me before going.

And he could use his techniques in our world without any problem. That means whatever kind of technique I create, the world will allow it.

The sudden realization was making me so happy that I punched the air so many times.

It is still too quick to be happy. Now I know that this world will allow new methods. Now what is left is creating this technique.

The structure. Mana is everything in this world. So I should think about something that involves mana.

Can I really create something that doesn't involve mana core? What about not storing mana in my core, but storing it in my body, extracting it when I need it? It will be weaker than the mana core because my body might be fragile for storing mana. If we could, then everyone would store mana in their body not their mana core.

That means that the mana stored in my body will be much less than that of the mana core mage.

But I shouldn't be picky. I can start weak but at times this method can be strong, who knows?

I can still vividly feel how mana was coursing through my veins. I should use this and begin the work.

...

I concluded that creating a new vein system to channel my mana. Because from the looks of it, I don't have many veins.

I sat down, closing my eyes. How did I do in the childhood, I will do the same but more differently.

Now, imagine little particles moving around, dancing to try and get my attention.

I want to catch them but that will wait for now. I think I caught their attention because they were trying to get more crowded, trying to get my attention.

Now I wasn't even sure if they were what I was imagining or real.

I knew it was real when a little tiny white particle touched my shoulder. I wanted it to stay more so I get more used to the feeling but quickly flew back, and started dancing again with my fellow friends.

I must approach them more friendly, peaceful. I waited waited, looked at their dancing, trying to make at least one of them to come at me.

No, they were still dancing and dancing, trying to tell me something, no even better they seemed like they wanted me to join them too!

Who knew that I would see this moment?

Suddenly they scattered around covering the darkness with their little white dots. They looked like little shiny stars decorating the raven-dark sky.

It was really beautiful. Now, it is time to try and inject them into my body one by one, trying to carve a path for mana veins.

It looked like they were answering my call as two of them made their way towards me.

Jumping in the air one by one, they were now in front of me.

I waited...

They were waiting for something too. After a little while, I felt them getting inside my body. It was very tingling. But no, the hard part starts now.

They couldn't find a way into my body. So I must lead them and carve the path myself.

When they moved in my body I could feel unbearable pain carving itself to my body. I couldn't.

No, I must endure. This is nothing compared to my old self who went through so many things. So focus.

If two can make me like this, then I can't imagine all of them.

I first guided them to my right hand. Slowly, painfully making its way through my right hand the unbearable pain was now somewhat recognizable.

It felt like millions of bugs moving inside my body. It felt like hell my body was trying to tell me that my arm would explode. I was at the final point of breaking down...

But no, it was just pain. Nothing will happen if I ignore it.

Ignoring my body's alerts I continued guiding them through my right hand.

When they stopped moving, I was close to feeling relieved but I hardened myself at the last moment. I will feel relieved when I finish this.

Now comes my left hand. When they retrieved back from my right hand I was feeling less painful.

Suddenly I got shocked, soon the dancing particles were trying to get themselves into my body like hungry beasts.

Particles that were mocking me, dancing just a moment ago was now trying to make a way for themselves into my body.

But enduring them is another story. These two were enough to make me almost vomit but now all of them?

If I do not let them in they all at last will make my body explode.

So I let them one by one. One to my right and another to my left leg.

The pain got threefold. This is beyond what I was imagining.

I felt like a hive infested with all kinds of bugs. My mind was getting hazy I was controlling myself with what has left.

....

The pain, it is now more sustainable.

The number of particles flowing through my mana veins was 40. 5 was creating more mana veins as time passed.

I can't believe it worked. I don't even know how much time has passed.

I opened my eyes, stood up, and looked around. Sudden thirst made me drink water from the fountain. After wiping my mouth, I readied myself.

I raised my arm towards the wall. I moved some of the particles in my mana veins to my right arm.

I could feel the changes but couldn't see it. That is not what matters the most.

When I felt ready I went forward and stabbed the wall with my hand. My hand went inside a little and that was enough to make me impressed.

I went back to the fountain, looking at my hands.

I invented a new method.