New Beast Tamer

It was a long battle.After Luke's form vanished,he fell to ground,hardly breathing.

Luke:*pant*We did it i guess.*pant*But unfortunately you can see,im not in the good shape to fight you.

Fatigue 100

Wukong:I can see that.Ugh...

Wukong hold his forehead in pain.Suddenly,his fingers started disappearing slowly,creating white particles.

Wukong:What does this mean?

Luke looked at Wukong while lying on ground.

Luke:Wait,are you disappearing,because you are not part of this world?

Wukong:Hm,yeah that makes sense.

Luke:So,in the end,there is no winner.

Wukong:I can attack you now,if you want.

Luke:No no no.Instead,Lets call it draw.But i can say,you could kill me if you wanted.

Wukong:The last skill you used,what was that?

Luke:A skill?

Wukong:Wow.With that power,You should be at least be in the same level as my half power.

Luke:What?!I am that weak?

Wukong:No,im just strong.In this world you must be strongest.

Luke:No...there is stronger ones.

Wukong:There is?Now i want to fight them!But...

Wukong's right arm was already vanished.

Wukong:I think i am going back to my world.

Luke:Isnt this weird?If you teleport to your world,why you dont go in one piece?Doesnt it feel like you are just disappearing?

Wukong:Who knows?Man now you say that,it feels like i will die.You fought so good i want to reward you with something.

Luke:...

Wukong:Hm,i think my Yeoui and Geundoowun will stay here.

Wukong was right.Only he was disappearing.His Yeoui and Geundoowun wasnt disappearing.

Luke:First,i want to ask you something.Are you really human?You came from another world but you face,body structure tells me that you are human.

Wukong:I am not a human.Well,to be more accurate i am a monster.

Luke:Monster?Well,i havent heard of a mana beast looking like human.

Wukong:Mana beast?What is that?

Luke:They are creatures.

Wukong:This world is so much interesting.I wanted to explore this world but it is not possible.Is there some way i can give something to you?

Luke:There is something that we call 'beast will'.

Wukong:What is that?

Luke:Simply,you give your powers to someone.

Wukong:It is that easy to give powers huh?

Luke:Yeah.

Wukong's left leg and left arm was vanishing.Wukong sighed at himself.He was looking miserable and weak.Actually it was the one of the Gods in his world whom sent him here.

Wukong:Well,i dont think i have any time left.Can you tell me how to do it?

Luke tried to stand up.First,he lifted his upper body with the help of his hands,slowly and painfully.After that he tried to stand up.