win over

( Before starting i wanna say English is not my first language and I'm not native speaker and also its my first time writing so please ignore my mistakes)

No one's POV

" You know this that I've no one in this world except you but still you leaving me here alone" younger one said with   tears in his eyes.

" I know but I've to go, its for our future.  By living here, I can't attain those dream that I've and what about the debt huh , how will we pay? Elder brother saying this like ten times to convince his younger brother.
He spoke again " let me go chay, I promise I will be back".

" Mom and dad said this too, they also promised me they'll be back, but they never" he bursted into tears covering his face with hands.

Porsche hugged him slowly " they left us chay but they are still alive in our hearts. Stop saying that I'm leaving you alone, I'll call you daily" patting him slowly he said.

Chay left his head and looked at Porsche "okay I'll leave you if you promise me that you'll be back soon and visit me here often" Porsche smiled and wiped his tears "I promise I will be back soon ".

Porschay has only one brother (Porsche) after their parents death in a car accident and he is his world. Living hard n tough, Porsche did everything to maintain his life for him and his brother but he ended up in debt. Now he has offered a well paid job which can take away all of their distress but the thing is he has to move out and leave Porschay behind which never happened in his life.

After waking up , Porschay came down for breakfast which was ready on the table and Porsche was no where as usual. But the thing that caught Porschay eyes was the note paper beside the tray. He picked it up and opened it hastily.

      " Chay, I'm going in the morning.       Wanted to wake you up but then          thought you will cry and yk I     can't see you like that. I just wanted to say work hard, do best in your studies. Do not care about anything, take care of yourself and leave the rest in your brother".
Love you

"Porche"

A tear droped on the paper from his eye, he knows his brother love for him. He wiped his tears and folded the paper n set aside.
After done with breakfast he got ready for university. Its his first year in the university.  Porschay a top student of the class, gentle and polite, loves music and painting. Morever he also do a part time job, just not to be a  burden on his brother.

 Morever he also do a part time job, just not to be a  burden on his brother

Hey guys, its my first time writing a fanfiction. I love Kinnporche and the whole cast. But Kimporchay is my fav one, after watching last ep I cried so hard. My fav ship didn't got happy ending. So I decided to write my own story and will write my own ending.
Guys its my first time writing, so please ignore my mistakes. Hope you enjoy...:)