The Queen

Most gods

throws dice!

But Fate

Plays chess!

And you don't find out

Till to late

That he's been playing

With two queens all along!

(Terry Pratchett)

" You helped me a lot mam I'll be thankful to you forever"
Kim turned to Alaya who was standing a few steps away with a small bag in her hand.

"Don't mention it, I did this for my sister Namphenung. The way they killed her and her husband, ruined her whole family leaving the kids alone... How can be someone this much heartless"
She had tears in her eyes.
Kim gulped as this renewed Kim's own guilt what he had done to Chay.

"No wonder if he can do this to his own family"Kim didn't like these remarks about his family so he turned his face away again. She quickly changed the subject.

"I did everything to get her justice but you know this world better than me, might is right... power is supreme, I thought these courts can't help, they can't go against the power, the money... And these culprits hold this power, so this was the only way, to live here and get justice for my sister "

" You are right I know this world better than you, they don't give you the justice you have to snatch it from them..." Kim took a break and then added " you have my words I'll bring you justice "

When Kim completed his sentence she spoke again choosing words carefully this time.

" I wish I could see it, his misery, his broken glory, and pride... that I waited for it so long but I know if he found out that Nempheung was my sister he will hurt Porsche and Chay and I don't want it. Since he found out that you know everything, he killed his close friend so I can't stay here any longer "

Yes, Nemphueng and Alaya were sisters. She came here to get revenge and justice for her sister. She gained the trust of the major family and became the head servant. Through all these years she wasn't able to work on his plan but Kim's arrival at the man's family altered everything even her plan. As she knew before that Kim is the victim too, and he could lead her plan to success. When Kim became the King of the Mafia world, she knew its the time to tell him everything and she did. At first, he didn't believe her but later when he started his investigation everything luculently appeared in front of his eyes. And from then the game of REVENGE started.

"Alright but I've one question why he didn't recognize you," Kim asked coz Alaya worked here for almost a decade being unrecognized.

" The best thing was... I was in the States he never knew Nempheung has a sister that's why Porschay didn't recognize me. He was a little kid back then when I met them at my sister's and her husband's funeral...Maybe Porsche will do if I meet him but I don't want him to, I don't want any relationship with them now. I believe that my presence in their life will hurt them more... Yes more "
She was trying hard to stay strong not letting her emotions take over her she sighed rolling tears down her throat.