He is mine

( ignore the mistakes plz)

    Standing in the lobby, the bright light, the sound of falling water, and the native Thai sculpture in the front of the casino beckoned the entrance.

Inside, the glow of the ceiling lights was muted allowing the glow of thousands of glowing slot machines to fill the room.
Their sound was not musical yet it wasn't noised either.

No one talked, the gamblers being serious and focused on their machines. Most of the players were having grey hairs with lightened cigarettes in their hands. Some pushed buttons and others pulled the levers. No smiles, anger and seriousness only these two emotions were there.
Indeed gambling is a serious business.

After months of failing, he was the winner of all the games today. Winning one after another continuously he stopped as his target was accomplished.

Now setting farther away from the people, lightened a cigarette looking at the colorful environment, flashes glows, and sounds of beeps and chirps, he didn't wanna go home.

"Luck is on someone's side today"  Mark slumped down on a chair in Infront of him.

He just smiled at Mark compliment.

"Why are you still here buddy you should be at home now" Mark said in a tired tone.

"Yeah " he was being too serious.

"Ohh, I forgot I'm so sorry Mr. Kiet about your family, the car accident, it was really heart tearing news"
Mark dramatically wiped his invisible tears.

"Ohh, shut up" he punched his shoulder. " It almost a month Now stop being sarcastic"

" Well, the boy, what we gonna do about him, ohh I mean your son" Mark whispered.

"Stop that, I don't care he is just a small boy and I told everyone he is dead too"

Kiet said with a straight face eyes on a person entering the casino as usual he was shining different from others.

"It was my idea though..." Mark was saying something but he wasn't interested. His focus was on that person as he was now setting in front of a machine.

Mark stopped when realized Kiet isn't listening him and followed his gaze.

" Why do you always wait for him, just looking at him," he asked eyes still on the person.

"You know, who he is?" Instead of answering, Kiet asked.

" Yeah, who doesn't know, he is a man of  Mafia and I'm sure he comes here just for fun "  Mark added while leaning back.not interested.

"No, not just for fun, for dealing he deals with clients here, by the way this whole casino belongs to them" Keit laughed, leaned back put head on the back of chair and took a drag from the cigarettes.

"One day I'll be in that place" he pointed at the mafia man who was now setting alone probably waiting for someone.

Mark just nodded he wasn't interested

" You have t..." Mark stopped when Keit quickly got up, handed him his cigarette and went straight to that mafia man.

" Hello, may I sit here," he asked politely.

The mafia ma  looked at him from head to toe, with offended expression then slowly nodded.

He quickly sat in front of him.

" I wanna join you" without any hesitation he said directly.

The mafia man raised an eyebrow.

" I know you work for the mafia, just let me in"  he said calmly and lightened another cigarette.