Slash and Burn #2

Kim Khimhant the only son, lived a happy and simple life with his parents. His father was a well-known businessman and had a lot of bank balance.

But his mother prefer to live a simple life away from the city in a small town with nature, his father would visit them when he was free but he was often too busy. So he would spend weekends with them.

In short, they were a happy family living peacefully.

But there was a turning point in their life that turned their life upside down.
On one weekend when his father was on his way home he was shot by someone, this terrible incident changed their life.

His father's business sank. Those who were good to them in his father's life turned away and took over the business by deception. All of their friends left.

Now Kim and his mother have no one but each other to survive, they need a source of livelihood.

His mother started working on farms nearby as a housewife she doesn't have any qualifications for a proper job. She had to do this to pay his son's education and household expenses that they didn't care about in his husband's life.

Kim was only 14 but he still started part-time jobs secretly, his mother wanted him to only focus on his studies, to support his mom in expenses.

As they did so, their life resumed but sorrow and unhappiness in the atmosphere were still there cuz their lives were changed so much.

Unfortunately, this was temporary as one night his mother slept and didn't wake up the next morning.

The sudden death of his mother shattered his heart. He has no one left and was only 16 so he started living with his mother's distant relative Aunt Mary.

At first, she was very gentle n kind to him but soon she showed her true colors. She tortured him severely, beat him for small mistakes, kept him starving, and locked him in a room for many days.

All these things made him really emotionless and apathetic as enduring her brutalities without saying anything.

He stopped feeling anything like he is heartless n slowly he became nearly a psychopath.

One day a man in a suit pants got out of a big car In front of his house he introduced himself as his father's friend.

His name was Mr.white he offered him a job and brought him to the city to his own house. There he trained him and let him take the responsibility for his mafia business, Mr. White knew that only this man could handle all this.

He was actually right who knows a small boy from a small town will be a future ruthless Mafia Boss whose heart is full of pain and suffering inside due to his parent's death and the troubles that followed him.

He was known as Kim the youngest successful Mafia Boss only 27. He was successful cuz he has that dark charisma that makes people afraid of him. No one could talk back to him. His gaze the way he looked at people made people tremble. His psycho personality, ruthlessness, and lack of compassion made him stand out among others.

Guys, this is second part

Guys, this is second part. Gosh kim past nd personality both are really dark.What do you think about this chapter. Is this good feel free to give me any suggestions I'll appreciate it.
Hope you enjoy:)