Why Don't You Stay

( Ignore the mistakes plz)

It was midnight and Chay almost fell asleep on the couch in the living room while watching a series.

He woke up when heard a sudden loud noise, at first he thought it was their neighbor's door but his heart jumped when heard another loud sound like someone was banging on the main door almost breaking it.

Who's that...

Chay slowly got up from the couch in panic, with trembling legs he walked towards the window and removed the curtains a little to peek outside it was dark but he could see a familiar figure... it was Mr. Tay he remembered him and of course, he didn't like this person.

Why he is here...

Fear enveloped him. As the bangs on the door increased so did his heartbeat with each thud. He heard some indistinct voice coming from outside.

OPEN THE DOOR YOU LITTLE...???

one of them shouted while hitting the door aggressively.

Chay put his palm on the mouth and with teary eyes and shaky legs he slowly stepped back.

OPEN THE DOOR... DON'T MAKE US BREAK IT... OPEN IT

Chay turned around and ran towards the room without looking back and locked the door with a heavy breath.

He hastily picked up his phone and called the cops.

" 911 what you're emergency"
he heard a lady dispatcher's calm voice.

"P-eales help me...Someone is breaking into my house"
He said almost all trembling in fear but she calmed him a little and he then told her his location.

"Okay don't worry Sir, cops are on the way please hide somewhere..."

"Not in the closet it is easy to guess... Hide somewhere you can lock..."

Chay ran towards the washroom and locked the door.

"P-Please hurry up they are about to break the door"
He was biting his lower lip moving back and forth in panic.

"Please sir take a deep breath... Cops are on the way..."

Chay jumped when he heard a loud thud... They probably broke the door.

"P-please hurry up... They had broken the room door"

"Sir please stay on the line an...."

Lady was about to say something but he cut the call, he knew cops would take time and couldn't help him right now.

He then searched for his nearby friends to call them.
And hastily scrolled down as his eyes fell on Kim's name he didn't know how and who saved his number in this phone but it wasn't the time for thinking...

He heard now the men were kicking the room door aggressively. Chay knew soon they would be inside the room.

He didn't give it much thought and dialed Kim's number with shaky hands. The one person who can help him right now was P.Kim.

But...

to his bad luck, Kim wasn't picking up... He called again but still no answer...

Damn it...

He slammed the phone into his palm

Pick up the call monster...

He shrieked when the room door burst open but he quickly pressed his palm to his mouth to muffle the voice.

And tried dialing Kim's number over and over while biting his lower lip... But it seemed like luck wasn't on his side today.

The men were now searching the room inside smashing the things in the room... Chay huddled in the corner of the washroom both hands in his mouth crying... He felt like he was in the same situation as he had been in the mall when he tried to run away.