Manipulator

Chay quickly pressed the shirt, he didn't wanna be late cuz after yesterday he was really scared of that monster.

but the problem was he didn't know which one is Kim's room.  So He went after Waan, thought Waan will take it to him cuz he wanted to avoid that monster as much as possible.

but Chay stopped when he saw Waan across the window busy with the servants in the garden. Looked like he was on a new mission of cutting and trimming plants.

He stamped his feet in frustration

I've to take it.

And ran upstairs after asking Alaya about Kim's room.

He knocked on the door but didn't get an answer, he then knocked again.

Kim was probably in the washroom so he waited there clueless, thinking whether he should go inside or not.

After a while of standing there he slowly turned the doorknob and peeked inside there was no one then he entered closing the door behind slowly.

And turned around at the room he was both shocked and amazed at the same time cuz the whole room was black, literally the whole room from bed sheets to curtains everything was black except one wall which was light grey.

This man is really obsessed with black

He looked at the shirt in his hands it was also black.

wrinkling his nose.

Black and dark like his soul.

Roaming his eyes around he was surprised when saw a guitar beside the couch.

I can't believe that the monster has a side interest like this.

He rolled his eyes.

Then he looked at Kim's phone on the table, he noticed he didn't see a phone here with anyone not with guards nor with Waan and Alaya.

As looking at the phone an idea popped in his head but he quickly jerked it after recalling yesterday. He didn't wanna try it, not now but maybe sometime.

As just he thought that he should've put the shirt on the bed and leave, the washroom door opened.

He turned around but his breath hitched as Kim appeared... shirtless and with a towel on his shoulder.

Chay's heart started pounding and with the speed, it was beating it would surely burst out of his chest soon.

His eyes fell on his body unintentionally and then couldn't stop staring cuz there were scars and injury marks all over his body. 

Chay noticed it wasn't only one type of scar. Some were burn scars, cuts and gunshots were there too.

Some of them were minor but the one little lower than the stomach was a long cut with a sharp thing a knife maybe.

And at the right above the chest there was a gunshot mark that looked fresh cuz it was still bruised.

He was so dumbfounded looking at it that he forgot where was he?

Kim looked at Chay who was standing like a statue not even blinking.

"Eyes up here"
He pointed at his face with his finger.

Chay flinched as Kim's words brought him to his sense.

"Oh, sorry" he quickly averted his gaze and looked around forgetting why he was here still holding his shirt.

For God's sake, Chay stop staring

But he couldn't stop himself from staring at his body.

"Why did you enter my room without my permission" Kim seemed a bit offended.