Fade

(This chapter is inspired from the Jeff recent song "Fade")

He couldn't let this light in his life in the form of Chay... which was the reason for living to him, extinguished that easily he should've at least give it one try, within this thought in his head he ran after him... In the hope, Chay will listen to him.

"Porschay "

Kim called him from the back as he climbed the stairs down and Chay stopped on his one call... The one man who could do so was Kim, not even his brother.

So did Porsche and Kim, they stopped in their places as Chay's steps came to halt.

He turned around and saw both... Kim was standing a few steps back from Porsche.

He first glanced at his brother but as soon as his burning eyes met Kim ones he clenched his fist. He stepped toward the Kim passing Porsche---

"STOP FOLLOWING ME P.KIM "

He pushed Kim and pinned him to the wall.

"I Cleared To You"

And placed a punch on his face...as Kim's face sagged to one side. The Guards standing there quickly drew their guns and aimed at Chay--- his master was beaten up by a small boy which was unlike him... but he seemed didn't care.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO SHOOT HIM... IF ANY OF YOU HURT HIM... I SWEAR I'LL SHOOT YOU MYSELF"

Kim shouted at the top of his lungs pushing Chay a little but he didn't move an inch still holding Kim from his collar. Guards immediately put down the guns.

"P. Just stop following me... Leave me alone, I told you I don't wanna see your face again or..."

"Or.."
Kim looked straight in his angry eyes challenging him.

"OR I... I'll LOSE MY CONTROL... I'll confess to you P... you wanted to listen this from me right"He saw at that moment stars in Kim's eyes that lit up but he knew that stars are temporary they would lose shine in the next moment.

"I-I Fucking Love You...Love You So Much P...That It Hurts--it hurts here"
He pointed at his heart.
The courage he was showing today was making Kim hard to believe.

"I was telling you this soon... If I hadn't heard all this today" at the end he caught himself whispering.

"Chay" Kim placed his hand on his arm giving it a little squeeze.

"But not now... It's all over P, please this is enough, playing with my feelings " he shoved Kim's hand away from his arm.

" Let me explain... please "
his voice was more like begging as he held Chay's arm.

Chay shook his head in no and pushed Kim back.

"Gosh... You planned everything from the beginning--- torturing, sympathy, and then letting me fall in love with you it was all a part of your planning, you did it so smoothly P..."
Kim saw a tear drop from Chay's left eye... the first tear from the left eye a tear of sadness... And it was proof of his sincerity.

Chay hated himself at that moment crying Infront of this man who just lopsided his peaceful word as if it was nothing to him.

" No, this is a misunderstanding, at first this was my planning but..." Chay raised his hand palms forward, interrupted him.

"You don't need to explain... I heard everything already and that is enough"
"So stop following me"

He gave Kim a fierce look as he walked away, his footsteps sounded down the hallway which felt like hammers on Kim's heart.