Escaped

" Porschay, Porschay". Waan was knocking on the door, no he was banging the door with both hands.

" Hurry up, open the door" he was out of breath calling for Chay.

The door was almost broken when Chay opened the door half asleep and looked at Waan with furrowed eyebrows.

"What are you doing, you were sleeping at this time" chay looked at the clock on the table it was 6:15 pm.
And then again looked at him

"What is the matter"

" P. Kim wants you to bring him coffee," Waan said " hurry up, he doesn't like to wait" informed him and went off like flash.

Chay looked at the clothes on the table Waan gave him earlier he wanted to change but he didn't have time, just splashed his face with water and ran off.

That idiot must be losing his temper.

He thought while heading to the mansion.

He was out of breath when he reached the kitchen door but there was no such a scene

Alaya was making coffee and looked at the small boy who was out of breath.

" You should take your time," she smiled and said, "I'm just making it now".

" Maa, it's his first day of work" looked at Chay's tire-out face Waan said." He should be on time, otherwise you know P.Kim's temper" he mocked chay and took a big bite from the apple n leaned back on the chair.

Chay ignored him and turned to Alaya

"I heard him talking with someone on the way here, is there someone else with him"

Instead of Alaya Waan replied

"He is P.Kinn, Mr. White's son" looked at the kitchen entrance suspiciously when saw there was no one then he whispered

"P.Kinn is Mr. White's real son and P. Kim is adopted but he trusts P.Kim more. Though P. Kinn is an elder
But P.Kim handles everything, understood"

Chay nodded his head as if he didn't care.

"P.Kim has the whole power even P. Kinn can't go against him" Waan didn't like to take a breath when he talked.

" you know wha...Ouch"

He shut his mouth when Alaya smacked his head with the spatula.

" That's enough" she placed the tray on the table" coffee is ready you can take it" last sentence was for Chay.

" It hurts" Waan was caressing his head while pouting.

Chay chuckled at the dramatic whining of Waan.

He took the tray and headed to the main hall where they were.

As he entered the main hall a man who looked taller and more muscular than Kim was seated beside him. They were busy discussing some business dealing.

That must be P.Kinn
He thought

When he placed the tray on the table Kim looked at him he noticed his sleepy eyes as if he woke up and come straight here.

Chay took out the cups and handed the first one to Kinn who thanked him.

And the second one to Kim he was giving him that piercing look as he handed him the cup with a shaking hand he quickly took the tray from the table and was about to run off.

"One second" Chay halted in his place bite his lower lip and slowly turned around.

"Big"

" Khrab" big replied

Moonless | KimChay जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें