Art of War

On deception

Attack him when
he is not ready

And do it from where
he doesn't even think
about your attack

Only He will win the war

Who knows when to fight!

And when not to fight.

-------------------------♥

" Hello! Hello''

She frowned when nobody replied from the other side of the phone.

" What can I help you? Hello"
She was about to decline the call when a deep raspy voice aroused from the receiver.

"Mr.Daniele... I want to talk to him"

"You can tell me, sir... Boss is busy right now I'll pass it to him later"
She rolled her eyes.

" Listen... Your name is Giulia you live in the Catania, you disguise work for the Italian Mafia, you've two daughters, poor little one... Mr. Arnold doesn't know he isn't the real father... Is he?"
The man's voice was so cold that she turned white.

" Don't..."

" Now Get The Fucking Phone To Mr.Daniele"

" H-hold on"
She ran to the office and knocked before entering.

" Sir, here is a call for you"

" I told you Giulia, I'm busy"
Mr. White took off his glasses and put them on the table.

" Sir it's important"
She handed him the phone.

" Yes," he said
There was a moment of silence then the same deep, calm voice echoed in the earpiece.

" Mr. Daniele...it took a lot to reach you, you really keep yourself in a lockup"

" Sorry, do I know you? "
He looked at his PA and mouthed her " who is he?" She shrugged a little" I don't know "

" It doesn't matter? As long as I can help " Mr. Daniele could feel a smirk on his face even from here" you can call me a helper"

" What do you mean?"

" Let's get it straight...you need help and I am the helper "

" What help? We don't need help '

" Oh come on, I know Italians, can't withstand the rising power of the Thai Mafia. You know that they gonna kick your ass once they got the power and soon they will, right Mr. Daniele" the clear mocking voice " and you can't cut it short"

This was alarming, the anonymous man knows much about them.

Mr. Daniele gestured for PA to leave then picked up another phone to text someone but halted
" They can't trace the phone call, don't waste your energy"

" Who are you? " He looked around like Someone was watching him. " Are you a hacker?"

" What a waste of time..." the exhaustion made his voice more hoarse "I'm asking one last time you need help?"

" And you wouldn't do this only for us" Mr. Daniele was now calm

" of course, I want something in return" the slight smile " I'll give you information, just instruct you... All on yours then"

" And what do you need in return "
He had to wait for the reply, the voice on the other side of the phone came after a moment- sounded Cold.

" To Kill someone"