If We Have Each Other

"HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN..."

"HOW MANY "
He closed his eyes when heard the other side answer.

"Just clean everything... I'll be there soon"

Mr. White hung up the phone and turned to Kim... Who was leaving but came back when heard him shouting on the phone.

'It's because of you... They wouldn't dare to stand against us... If you didn't kill Tay"

"What happened...?"
He looked clueless standing there.

"You killed Tay now their clan have turned against us... He was the cheif of their clan if you remember... But just for that damn little boy you fucking ruined everything.... Won their enmity"

Kim stepped forward eyes flashing in anger.

"I have to do it.... he had kidnapped him and I don't give a damn about it"

" So did you... you also kidnapped him and on top of that...he is the brother of that fucking Italian spy who ruined our relationship with Russians"
Mr.white snapped back.

Kim clenched his jaw at the mention of Chay's kidnapping.

"It was his brother not him"

"I don't know anything... nor I want to, you're going to Russia... To deal with them."

"No, I let Kinn handle everything I'm going on a break " Kim looked uncomfortable while running fingers through his hair.

"Our business is fucking at the edge of cliff and you want a break" his eye bored into Kims' " you're going... that's final"
"You can't go against me... Remember I'm the one who brought you here... You were nothing before"

And that's how he had been taking controlling over Kim since the first day... You can say this was the weak point of Kim in his hands... he knew Before him Kim would never revolt.

"FUCK"

Kim kicked the chair in Infront of him

"I'll find everyone who is responsible... and will kill each one of them by my own hands.. they didn't know who is Kim... "
He growled gesturing with index finger sticking out.
" I'll show them"

After Kim left in anger Mr. White dialed a number on his phone

"he is coming"

" Yeah"

" Make sure he don't come back before a month"

His eyes gleamed with the victory... He liked this Kim the dark, ruthless, savage and cold-hearted not the gentle and kind one.

---------------------------

Kim didn't show up after that night although he wantedto take him to somewhere that he didn't tell but he didn't expect he would disappear like this.

It was good tho... Chay wanted to forget him. He started focusing on his studies and friends and other daily activities.

But the thing would come back at this point again, the more he tried to forgot Kim, the more he was stuck in his mind. Which was really frustrating...
Sometimes you felt tired while you hadn't performed any physical activity.

On the way back home he checked his phone as usual but there was no call nor message for him.

Everybody left me...

His eyes filled with tears

Why would he care...when my only brother left me...this is nothing.

He felt a tug in his heart... This hurt