The Victor

Kim was in his office room, walking back and forth. The rage filled inside him was not calming anyway.

Kim wasn't always wrong though, he just went there to pick up Chay and what he saw was unbearable for him, simple.

But still, he was regretting deep down somehow a little cuz he shouldn't have made a fuss there but what he could do now?

His steps came to halt by knocking.

" Just Fucking Leave" Kim growled from inside.

" Khun Kim Khrab it's important " and Big came inside with a phone in his hand, he extended it to Kim " Chan Khrab wants to talk to you"

Kim took the phone from his hand.

" Kh- Khun Kim Khrab" the voice on another side was in agitation which was quite alarming for Kim.

" They took Porschay Khrab" wrinkles appeared on Kim's forehead.

" What does this mean? To Where?"

" M- Mr. White Kharb, he supposed to kill me but I couldn't get the chance to tell you earlier I wanted to...I'm sorry Khrab for this late te...."

" Come to the Fucking point... Where is Chay?" Kim could feel his heart sinking.

" They kidnapped Porschay Khrab, Mr. White ordered them... You have the time Khrab to sav...." Kim threw the phone at the wall smashing it.

" Fuck... Fuck... Fuck " he cuffed his hair hysterically.

" This can't happen again"

" Why why?? Every time, he needs me I leave him alone... This can't be"

Kim grabbed his gun and almost snatched the keys from the driver.
And drove off to the Major house.

------------------------------

" Sir, Khun Kim is here" the guard hastily informed Mr. White, who was sitting in the lounge reading some papers.

"Sorry to say this Kharb but he is not in good condition... Holding a gun I think he knows about Porschay Khrab"

Mr. White smirked followed by a chuckle.

" He is faster than I thought... Let's meet him... Let him in" He again started reading the papers " Listen, if he is out of control... You know what you have to do"

Kim entered with a red face, eyes flashing in anger. He came forward standing in front of Mr. White at full height.

" Where is he? Where is Chay?"

Mr. White slowly closed the paper and looked at him, taking off the glasses. " How would I know where is he?"

" You Know EVERYTHING... You Are Doing All This" putting pressure on the YOU

" I don't know about this and what happened to you... How could you talk to me like this" Mr. White started his game plan. Manipulation. The only way to control Kim.

" JUST STOP IT... STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH MY LIFE"
Kim's temper was out of control.

Kinn ran toward Kim probably Big had informed him " Ayeee... Kim calm down we can sort this out peacef..."

Kim held out his gun pointing at Kinn
" Stay there... I've to end this now"
He then pointed the gun at Mr. White.

"I know everything... You killed my mother, I'm your Fucking son and all this game to get me back, not out of sympathy... It's just for using me cuz you needed a Fucking puppet "Kim's chest heaved up and down with breathlessness.