Kim's Mansion

"Why did you withdraw money? Where did you spend it? I'm sick and fed up with these questions you ask daily" he shouted at the women in front of him.

" Why don't I ask? huh" she spat back through clenched teeth " All this business belongs to me. If I permitted you it doesn't mean you withdraw a huge amount every week" her face got hotter every second.

"This business of yours was nothing before me, it was me I'm the one who brought it to this level, it was nothing before." He yelled.

"Keep this in your mind Mr. Kiet" she pointed at his head with a tight-lipped smile " it was my dad who made this business successful".
"And I'm not gonna let you waste my money on your luxuries," she said with anger fuming inside her.

" JUST SHUT THE HELL UP" Mr. Kiet yelled at the top of his lungs losing his temper.

" Why would I, we have a child, If you know Mr. Kiet. She said with a shaky voice.
" and I want to save this money for our son's future, but what do you think you're doing huh" she poked with a finger on his chest,

"You can't waste it like this on your gambling every day".

" How many fucking times I've to clear myself I'm not wasting your money I've invested it" he glowered

their fighting on this topic was a routine now.

"You need to stop this otherwise. She halted and took a breath "we're apart, I can't bear this anymore." She bluntly said and wiped her tears.

"I'm taking Kimhan with me" she took his purse from the couch and moved toward a room. without waiting for his answer.

" You can't be serious right" now he realized the seriousness of the matter and ran after her.

" Listen, Dara, listen to me" he grabbed her arm and turned her face toward him. " Give me a chance, I'll listen to you from now on".

She looked down at their five years old son and held his hand who was looking at his parent's fight with wide and tearful eyes.

" Seriously you want me to believe you". she removed his hand from her arm " aren't you tired of saying the same thing every time," she said sarcastically.

"Dara, please listen to me" he pleaded.

" Not anymore" she left home with a little boy.
" You can't do this to me" he yelled from behind

" I'll make you regret it, Dara."

"Damn it damn it" he slammed his fist on the wall.

"What am I gonna do, everything belongs to that bitch" his jaw clenched.
" I'll become penniless and my standards I'll lose everything, Ahhhhh" he shouted in frustration.

Then started running fingers in his hair to calm himself.

"I'll not let this happen" his red eyes gleamed with a new passion and his lips made a wicked smile.

He took out his phone and dialed a no.
"I thought over your idea Mike, I think it's the time," he said with a smirk.
He listened to the other side's conversation for a second and then spoke again " no, do as I say"

" KILL HER"

______________________________________

Chay lay on the floor for how long he didn't know and was thinking about Porsche, where is he? Why he did this? Will, he came for me?
All these questions were in his head which had no answer.

He looked at the food in front of him he was starving although it was cold, but still, he ate a little then pushed the tray away and lay again on the floor.