Monster

A sudden bullet punched its way through the windshield with a cracking noise and caused a gaping hole in the chest of the woman in the driving seat. Her foot suddenly hit the brake of the car as she clenched her chest. A frightful scream came out from the boy's mouth beside her.

Followed by the shooting of the tires which echoed a screeching sound on the deserted road and sent the car flying and crashing.

Everything happened so fast in the blink of an eye.

Women in response quickly hugged the boy trying to protect him as the window glasses shattered.

She saw blood oozing out of her chest constantly and felt she is near to dying.

"Maa" the boy yelled with a loud cry, he was also covered with blood.

"Run" she mouthed, words weren't coming out of her mouth.

"No" the boy shooked his head crying hard

" I said run" she shouted with all her force left breathing heavily.

"Kimhan please" she pointed at the broken window to the woods with pleading eyes.

"Maa" he was crying holding her face.

"Run" these were the only words coming out of her mouth as she saw from the corner of her eyes two figures with guns from afar coming towards the car.

She pushed the boy a little and pointed at the door with a cry " run"

He saw her mother pleading eyes he quickly hugged her and crawled out through the window all covered in blood and looked back at his mother one last time with tears running down his cheeks and ran to the woods

She kept watching him with blurred vision until he disappeared from her sight then she slowly closed her eyes.

''Kimhan" these were her last words

The men came towards the car and saw her still breathing so they shot her in the head making death for her easy.

And then looked for the boy in the car but he wasn't there. They quickly searched around for him.

"He isn't here either," one of them said in panic." Where did he go".

" I don't know"

"What we gonna tell the boss. He wanted both of them dead".

"I don't know"

The second one starred at the first one and took out his phone
And dialed a number.

" Boss"

" we are done" he took a break then continued " but have one problem"

"We didn't get the boy here"
He listened to the other side for a while.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was in the car"

"Ok" then hung up the phone.

" Let's go"

A dead body was left behind them in the wrecked car on the deserted road for how long nobody know.

____________________

"HOW DARE YOU YOU RAN AWAY" as Kim stepped towards him fear enveloped Chay's heart.

"ANSWER ME" he bent down.

" HOW. DARE. YOU."

"I'm sorry...sorry" Chay crawled back looking at Kim's burning eyes as he bend down

Pinning him down Kim grabbed his throat.

"I told you don't do anything stupid" he curled his fingers around his throat and squeezed it.