Before dawn

(English isn't my first language so please avoid the mistakes)

The first thing Porschay felt when he gained consciousness was a pain in his head and coldness. He found himself lying on a floor on one side which numbed his one arm,didn't know how long he lied like this.

His throat was dry and felt like there were thrones grown in it.

He turned and lay on his back and want to left his head up but put it back as he felt a sharp pain.

"Sss ahhhhh, my head" a tear rolled down his face due to sudden pain rushing through his body.

His eyelids were heavy, he hardly opened his eyes but they only met with darkness, the only light coming from a small circle high up on the wall wasn't enough to vanish the darkness. The room was so cold, the coldness that seeps into one's bones he felt this coldness in his bones.

 he wanted to move as he felt something tied around his hands. He Started jerking his hands a few times to untie it but it was of no use as he had no strength.

He stopped resisting and left himself lying on the floor for the coming few minutes to regain his strength.

This time he gained his all courage and sit despite the rush of pain through his body.

He groped his hands in the darkness searching for something to lean on. But groaning in pain as he dragged himself to one side and leaned against the wall.

The headache felt like someone is hitting his head with a hammer. He put his head against the wall n closed his eyes.

He didn't know why and what is happening to him, thought over his life he didn't find anything that he did that led him to this.

Chay heard footsteps coming towards the door and then the sound of the door opening. He sat straight and looked at the door hastily. A man entered with two more men behind him and the two men stopped at the door, he guessed it was three with their silhouettes that appeared through the door although he couldn't see their faces due to darkness.

"Tak-tak-tak " a man in the front slowly moved toward him. His footsteps echoed in the silent room.

He drew his feet inward as fear enveloped him when he saw the man moving toward him.

"W-Who are you what do you want from me". He blurted.

A man from behind switched on the light, that hung from the roof and lit the whole room.

Porchay closed his eyes for a second as sudden light hit them. When he opened his eyes he halt,  he saw a tall handsome man, with sharp features, dark intimidating eyes, and lips forming a deadly smirk standing two feet away.

"Porschey Kittiswat, 18 years old, university Student living alone do a part-time job " he stopped " you're younger than I thought" he sat down with one knee on the ground and his hand on another knee looked at the innocent and small boy in front of him.

  "Let me go, why did you lock me here, I did nothing " Porschay pleaded he felt so small in front of him.

"Of course you did nothing, but your fucking brother did" he stood up and turned back.

"Don't talk bad about my brother, he isn't even here" a sudden rage filled in him hearing abt his brother.

"I know he isn't here cuz he left you no" he stopped " no he ditched you right". Turning around he looked down at him straight with his intimidating eyes.

"HE DIDN'T" Porschay shouted. " he calls me every day and it's abb.."

Kim leaned down and gripped his jaw and looked at him with a burning gaze

"He did I'm fucking telling you he did and you know what the damage he cause in my business HE WILL PAY, he will pay for it, he fucking  didn't know me" he tightened his grip on his jaw a small sob escaped of Porschay mouth.

  "What do you want from me?"

Gathering his all courage he shouted without breaking eye contact, he didn't want to let him know that he was scared of him.

"You will know very soon" he smirked looking at him and leaving his face with a jerk causing pain in his neck.

His eyes welled up and tears roll down his face.

"You're such a cry baby" as he stood up, he mocked him. "This is the start of your suffering, you have to suffer on the behalf of your brother"

"I'm not scared of you you th.."
As KIM gripped his hair.

Watch your fucking mouth. You shouldn't talk to me like this" pulling his hair he left his face up. " If you ever talk to me like that I'll rip your mouth and cut out your tongue,
Understood, "TELL ME" didn't get the answer from him he shouted.

"Yes," Chay nodded fighting back his tears.

Kim left his hair pushed his head back and walked out. The two guards standing at the door followed him. And shut the door behind them.

Chay left behind sobbing and with a shaking body, quiet and short sobs escaped from his lips.

All the things that happened to him were like a dream he wanted to wake up, but this was real cuz the place where Kim gripped him was burning and the pain was enough to tell him that this is real.

He wrapped his arms around his knees and put his head on them it was like he is pulling himself together like he has a long way to go. 

+++++++±+++++++++++++++++++-+++++

  Hey guys, this is the end of chap5

  Hey guys, this is the end of chap5. Hope you like it. I wanna write a dark version of Kimchay cuz I love Wik but Kim more and loved the story of Vegaspete so kinda mixing them. I'm trying my best so hope you enjoy.

See you in the next chapter.