Too much to handle

(Ignore the mistakes plz)

Taking steps slowly on the track, letting the gentle breeze hit her face, to feel their essence and hands-on coat pockets, she was thinking about her life.

In the past 7 years of her married life, she was the happiest person she ever had, Time proved to be a good partner as she expected. He gave her all she wished for.

He was a businessman, after spreading business all over the country he had no time for her, she was usually alone and he barely spent a weekend with her but she didn't complain. She understood him and his business that he had been very busy.

So she moved to a small town with Time's permission, in the countryside away from the city life, near to nature and natural life as she always had a love for nature. He visited her on weekends.

Despite all these, something was missing in their life, and it was a complete family. After all these years of marriage, they still had no children.

She often felt very lonely n empty without babies And was thinking about adopting one, only she would have to talk to Time about it but every time she stopped herself what if he refused.

She took a deep breath and sat down on the bench, it was late afternoon and soon to be dark so she thought it was time to head home.

But she halted when saw a shadowy figure behind the tree across the fence.

At first, she thought it was her delusion but no, it was someone groaning in pain. she carefully stepped towards it.

"Hello, who's there" she shouted from a little afar, no answer so she went slowly near the tree.

"Hel....." and shocked when saw a little boy covered in all blood.

"Oh my god" she put her hand over her mouth.

the boy looked scared when saw a lady he crawled back to run off but he was all wounded and couldn't do so.

She panicked looking at the boy's condition and wanted to call the police but she usually left her phone at home while going for a walk.

She quickly sat down and looked at the boy's scared face who was all shaking and didn't know whether from pain or he was cold.

"What is your name" she wanted to touch his face but the boy crawled back.

"It's ok, it's ok don't be scared" she raised her arms with palms forward.

"What is your name" but he didn't answer he was just looking at her with scared face.

"What happened why r you here, where are your parents?" still no answer.

She stood up and looked for someone to help but there was no one as it was almost dark.

"Look, it's getting dark" she looked around she couldn't leave him alone here and should take him to the hospital so she thought for a second then.

" You wanna come with me to my home," she said softly with a smile.

He was still staring at her not saying anything.

She slowly held his hand " you wanna come hunn"
"It's not that far, look there" she pointed at a house a little far.

The boy didn't look in the direction he just nodded slowly.

She smiled and got him up and put on him her scarf and slowly walked him to his home holding his hand.

"Almost there. By the way, I'm Mia, what is your name" she looked down at the boy, whose head hung low and had trembled in steps, she tightened her hold on his hand.