I won't HIDE

"Come on join me"

The mansion lights were reflecting in the water illuminating the pool area.
Kim was standing in between the pool calling Chay who was lying on the chair just looking at Kim swimming.

After dinner, Kim took him to his mansion he didn't want to let him go alone.

"Okay... I'm coming"

Chay got rid of his shirt and sat down on the edge of the pool and hissed when put his feet in the water... Although it was lukewarm water.

"Oh, come on... Jump"

"No, I don't like water"

"You... Come here"

Kim moved toward him and Chay quickly backward but it was late as Kim curled his finger around his ankle and dragged him to the pool with a gentle tug and Chay yelped at his sudden action as he was underwater now.

"Why did you do that" Chay was coughing hard as he raised off the water looking at Kim who was smiling widely, teasing him.

" You weren't coming, I had to do it" Kim shrugged and raised his hand to hold Chay's hand but Chay grabbed his head, was trying his best to dip his head under the water but failed as Kim was stronger and somehow grabbed him and pulled him down to the water with himself both were now under water.

Chay was short of breath so he moved to raise the water but he came to halt when felt Kim's lips on his to share breath.

After a while, they broke the kiss and raise up as Chay gasped for the air. He hit Kim on the chest.

"I was almost dead," he said in between short breaths.

"You can't baby... As long as I'm with you"

Chay's face heat up at his words even Kim couldn't see his face clearly but he was sure it was red.

"Don't say that I didn't announce you as my boyfriend "

"Okay baby..." And Chay just glared at him, Kim would never listen to him.

"I'm sure, You'll one day...I want you to stay by my side forever"
Kim smiled and hugged him to give him some warmth who was shivering.
"Stay by my side forever"

Chay tightened the hug feeling the warmth of his body, and his actions were enough for Kim instead of the answers.

"Let's go you are cold... Enough for today"

Kim gave Chay his clothes it was a little baggy but still fitted him looking cute.

"You love guitars, You gifted me one..."
Chay picked up the guitar... it was different than the one he had.

"Yeah... I love singing"

"Singing?"

"hmm...I wanted to be a singer"

"Singer?"
Kim looked at him who was literally in surprise mouth hung open.

"Why, can't I?"
He raised an eyebrow in question

"No... I-I didn't expect that"

"It was just my dream, now I don't want to..."Chay saw the sparkles fade in his eyes. " I gave up on my dreams"

" Could you sing for me, I want to hear you"

"No it was long ago... Now I can't"

"Then why you bought another one" Chay pointed at the guitar.

"It's just I love them... that's all"

"Please..."
He extended the guitar towards Kim.

Kim watched him for a while "whatever" then took the guitar from his hand and sat down on the couch.
So did Chay... sat beside him eager to listen to him.