01| Back Story

Y/n Sato: Born on May 17, 1991, in Shibuya.  Y/n belongs to a wealthy family. Y/n's father is a tycoon with immense wealth, and Y/n's mother is a renowned model. So Y/n had riches, looks, and everything handed to her as a child. But she didn't take that to heart. Growing up, she wanted to provide for herself and not rely on others. Y/n was a girl who used knowledge to overcome obstacles. 

Personality:  Y/n is a quiet girl who doesn't care for the presence of others. And preferred to be alone. Nevertheless, she was nice to everyone. From a young age, Y/n was always told by teachers and peers how "smart" she was. Y/n hated the recognition and just wanted to blend in with the crowd. Which never seemed possible for her. 

Y/n being the quiet girl she was, was always focused on something. Whether it was grades, homework, media, or even anime. But, inside, she was a girl who was curious about everything. Y/n always had the face that said she didn't care. That was until you talked to her. She was different at home than she was at school. Not because she didn't want people to see the real her; for her, it never crossed her mind to look like she was excellent for other people's sake. 

Home Life:  Y/n's home was a big one. It was a big beautiful modern house that was mostly white but had black and a hint of silver. Y/n's father was a person who was very interested in stocks, even though they weren't popular. One day he hit the lotto and has been set in life since. He is often gone traveling for work, so Y/n never saw him much as a child.   Y/n's mother was a renowned model who did most of her job abroad and foreign. So she got naturally used to being alone from both parents traveling for work at the age of twelve. 

Home alone, she would study, look at media, draw, or watch anime. Being at home for a lot of time, she learned how to cook for herself. She didn't like another presence at home besides hers when her parents were away. So she didn't want to have any maids or butlers around. She doesn't like to leave the house unless it is related to school. She could have almost anything delivered to her home if she needed it. So she never had an excuse to go out.

School Life:  Y/n was usually busy with her school life. Everyone in school relied on her for her smarts and what to do in tight situations. Such as school budgets, which she helped with. Y/n was asked many times to join the student council but refused. Even to be the head of the student council, but still refused. She didn't want to stand out. Y/n was invited to a lot of social events by other students but will always make up an excuse saying she had to "study." To avoid being in crowded places. So Y/n was seen to be distant from the world. So she wouldn't go out. And no matter how much her name was known, you almost see her alone daily.

It would always cross Y/n's mind if she wanted to be alone. But she chose to be that way for herself. In the past, people with whom she went to school would only be friends for the benefits, such as popularity and to get help with schoolwork. She realized that with a group of girls. They were nice to her until y/n didn't help them with school work. She was devastated after that. And thought it would be better for her to be by herself. But still wanted to be kind to others for her parent's sake. 

Dislikes:  There are not many things Y/n hates in the world. She doesn't dwell on such things, to begin with. But there is a sure thing that will piss Y/n off. The one thing she can't stand is when people demand something from her. And everyone can relate to that in some way. Even if you said it in a friendly voice, Y/n would process all the words you said to her. And wouldn't hesitate to say no. But she also hates vegetables. Besides demanding, Y/n couldn't help to point out that when asked: "What do you hate the most ?" that was vegetables. 

Y/n lived quietly and peacefully most of her life and never really considered having an adventure. To her, it wasn't her style. She never thought that she was one for romance, either. These two things she thought and dwelled on in her mind. "I never thought she was suitable for any." But that was all that she felt. She could never be more wrong. 

Author's Note:  Umm, so I hope the first chapter was good. The actual story will kick off in the next chapter—tysm for reading. I hope you'll stick around. bye bye <3                                                                        ________________________________________________________________________________