07|...What?

Since Mikey broke into tears in your arms, he hasn't told you what happened. And the fight between Mikey and Draken continues.

-------------------------------------------------------------------End of Recap--------------------------------------------

Takemichi POV~

He had just finally been discharged from the hospital, and his mission was to stop Draken from dying on August 3rd. But ever since he'd been released from the hospital, all he could do was this puzzle. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Hey, Takemichi," Akkun said as he entered the room. Yamagishi, Makoto, and Takuya followed.

"What are you guys doing here?" Takemichi asked.

"We just came to check on you," Akkun said while Takuya stood there and smiled.

Yamagishi and Makoto walked more into the room. 

"Where do you keep your porno..." Makoto said as he looked under Takemichii's bed. 

"It's hard to believe you're out of the hospital so early, Takemichi," Takuya said as he went took a seat on Takemichi's bed. 

Takemichi just smiled in reply. 

"How are we supposed to hit on the hot nurses now?" Makoto said.

"Yo, Takemichi," Yamagishi said, making Takemichi turn to look at him.

"Yeah?-" he said, looking over. "Don't touch that!!!" he yelled, talking about the puzzle. "It took me three days!"

"Wow, man, you must've been bored," Yamagishi said, sounding weirded out along with Makoto.

"Takemichi, did you hear?" Takuya asked.

"About what," Takemichi asked. 

"Draken and Mikey are fighting," Yamagishi said.

"Yeah, and I heard that Toman is getting split up. Between the Draken faction and the Mikey faction," Akkun said.

"What...?" Takemichi muttered, speechless.

It was then all four boys began to burst out laughing. Yamagishi and Makoto laughed on their backs as they turned to look at Takemichi. 

"What!?" Takemichi yelled.

"Hahaha, Takemichi," Yamagishi laughed.

"We're just kidding you," Akkun said, filling in the blanks. 

Makoto and Yamagishi kept laughing, while Takuya just smiled.

"You're so gullible, Takemichi," Takuya said. 

Takemichi just laughed while he scratched the back of his head nervously.

Right before Takemichi could speak, he was interrupted by a knock at the door. 

"Who could that be?" Takemichi thought to himself. 

Before Takemichi could even open the door, Draken walked inside.

"Draken?" all five males (Takemichi, Yamagishi, Akkun, Takuya, Makoto) said in unison. 

"Who are you losers name-dropping now," Draken asked as he walked inside. 

Akkun, Yamagishi, Makoto, and Takuya were too stunned to speak.

"Do you think he heard us?" Yamagishi asked under his breath.

"Dr-Draken, what are you doing here?" Takemichi said, surprised.

"I came to see how you were doing," Draken said as he stepped more into the room.