15| Quiet Before a Storm

"And what I might be saying is not right," you said, turning back to look at him.

"But you could prevent this whole thing from happening. So I'm willing to forget this whole situation and everything I heard over those days I was 'sleep' if you shut your mouth and forget about my family and the grudge you hold...because, as I said, yours will end up in ruin. So are we done here?".

"..."

"You've been discharged from the hospital, Ms.Sato," the doctor said. "You can leave whenever you like as long as it's before sunset. If you need any help, our nurses and guards would be happy to help you. Thank you," the doctor said as he smiled and walked away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------End of Recap--------------------------------------------

"Thank you, doctor," you bowed. "Well done with that," you said as you returned to bed.

Timeskip~

You sat up, rubbing your eyes; you realized you had fallen asleep. Still waking up, you looked out the window.

"Damn, it's almost sunset," you said as you got up.

You don't want to stay here any longer than you have to.

You started walking out the door. You've never stepped out of your room since It had a bathroom and meals were delivered. You were utterly lost.

You tried looking for a phone, but you couldn't find one. Finally, you realized you were on a higher floor than you thought.

You went down to the receptionist and asked to use the phone. You didn't bother calling your parents; only one phone number came to mind.

---

"Hey, girl," you heard.

"Emma, Hina!" you yelled.

"Hey, Y/n," Hina said as she entered the room.

"I'm glad you guys came," you said, walking over to them.

"Of course we would, so what do you need help with," Emma asked.

"Eh, I got discharged, so I wanted some company when I go home," you said, looking out the window.

"Have you fully healed?" Hina asked, examining you.

Emma just nodded.

"Yes, I'm fine," you said, laughing.

Hina still acts like a mother, and Emma like an older sister.

"Well, girl, where is your stuff? Hospitals creep me out," Emma said, rubbing her shoulder as if she was shivering. Hina elbowed her shoulder.

"All my stuff is right here," you said, holding a bag and smiling. Hina and Emma had weird-looking faces.

"What?" you questioned.

"Nothing," Emma said, returning the smile.

"Glad to see you up and running again, Y/n," Hina said.

You were a little stunned at the statement.

"Hey, Y/n, you coming," Emma said as she and Hina were already walking out the door.

"Oh, right," you said as you ran out the door with them.

"Ahhhhh~," you said, putting your hands on your head. (killua walk head ahh)

You, Hina, and Emma continued walking.

"My house seems pretty far from here, huh," you said as you kept walking.