20| The Bloody Halloween

You pulled out a black cropped tank similar to the one you were wearing, just a little shorter. You wore a pair of grey sweatpants and a waist-length jacket that was somewhat baggy in the arms. You paired a black hat with the outfit, hoping it would cover your face enough.

"Well, I guess this is the outfit then," you said, laying it on the bed before you.

You then changed into the outfit. You didn't bring anything but your phone, which was in the pocket of your sweatpants.

"Well...I'll be back later!!" you yelled.

The sentence just echoed.

"No one's here; I forgot..." you mumbled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------End of Recap--------------------------------------------

You left out the door, only focused on one thing.

Revenge

After walking for a while, a thought came to your mind.

"Baji said an abandoned car lot...but he didn't say which one..." you muttered. You just kept walking. You pulled your phone from your pocket and tried to see if you could find a map. After looking for around 5 minutes, you found out that there was an abandoned car lot close by.

It was around 10 minutes away.

"Do I really wanna run, or do I wanna run fashionably late?" you asked yourself.

You decided to take your time and save energy for whatever might lie ahead. You didn't want to take time out of your day to fight. If you had it your way, you would sit on your couch watching anime or something.

But you had something to do for once, so it didn't bother you that much. For once, it felt like you had a purpose, and it wasn't to be perfect. If you could protect your friends, you would do anything.

After walking for about 10 minutes, you finally reached your destination. And goddamn, it was pure chaos.

3rd Person Pov~

The fight between Valhalla and The Toyko Manji Gang has commenced. Y/n was hiding behind a fence, watching the two gangs clash. She couldn't deny that the fight seemed interesting.

As the fight continued, you could see the overwhelming numbers of Valhalla compared to Toman. But it seemed hard to work out who would win.

Y/n came from behind the fence and started walking into what seemed to be the arena. Y/n stayed close to the cars as she didn't want to fight anyone. She didn't have to.

She hoped to blend in, pulling down the bill of her hat. But it wasn't working.

I mean, think about it. You see an unfamiliar figure walk in; the figure sticks out. But what did Y/n expect? She knew that the clothes she was wearing divided her side. In the end, she had to live with it.

She could see almost the whole fight happening.

Looking around, she watched multiple of her friends fighting. Draken, Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Mikey, and Takemichi, even though he was getting his ass kicked.

But still, she had the urge to join in and, for once in her life, to stick out. She realized she had caught someone's attention, and he was on the opposite side. The guy charged at her without thinking, and she took him down.

For Y/n, it was easy; and she found it surprising. The very little training Y/n had come from Mikey and Ryusei. In most situations, she would wing it and try to find the best way to win.

The guy ended up on the floor, groaning in pain.

Gaining more courage, she walked more into the arena. She could feel the stares from the spectators. As she continued walking, more ran at her. And more ended up on the floor.