21| The Deity of Revenge

"So you wanna kill your enemy...? Is that why you killed my brother!?" Mikey spoke.

Kazutora's eyes widened. It was seen that Mikey was back in action, but what it looked to be not for long.

Mikey headbutted the guy behind him, who kept him in a headlock. Mikey slowly raised his leg while the second guy tried to make it stay down.

"What the hell, how's he lifting me?" one panicked.

And at that very moment, Mikey kicked. Doing one of his famous "missile kicks," as that is what Kazu liked to call them. Mikey ended up killing three birds with one stone.

Kazutora ended up being unconscious along with the other two guys, leaving Mikey to be the only one standing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------End of Recap--------------------------------------------

Everyone muttered from below.

Without a moment's notice, Mikey collapsed.

"Mikey!!!" you yelled, running in his direction, "Mikey, Mikey, are you alright !?"

He didn't respond.

One of the divisions of Valhalla started coming in your direction. You knew they were planning to take out Mikey.

"Damn it," you cursed.

You looked below to see everyone. Valhalla was currently overwhelming Toman.

It felt as if everything was over. You could see Takemichi running your way, but he couldn't make it far.

As Valhalla climbed the mountain of cars, you were frozen. Before you knew it, one of Valhalla's captains was armed above you.

"I'm taking your commander's head!!!" He yelled, ready to swing the baton he was holding. 

Ready to take the blow yourself, you covered Mikey, hoping the impact would land on your back.

But it didn't.

*CLANG*

*BOOM*

You looked behind and saw another figure. The figure threw a punch and knocked down the Valhalla Captain.

He stepped on his head and spoke, "I'm Tokyo Manji Gang's third division captain, Tetta Kisaki. Our division is here to protect our commander from all enemy threats."

Tetta Kisaki? The one Baji was talking about? Is this guy the mastermind?

Every Valhalla guy that was a threat; now wasn't. The third division did its job...

You looked down below. Everyone just stood there, and most of Toman was relieved.

Kisaki just stood there looking down at everyone, looking superior.

It was then heard, "Kisaki! Good Work."

You panicked. This would be the worst-case scenario if this were the guy Baji was talking about.

"I'm leaving Mikey to you," Draken said from below.

Out of nowhere, there were heavy footsteps. Someone was running from behind.

"KISAKI!!!" He yelled.

It was Baji.

Baji swung a metal pipe into Kisaki's head, sending him flying. Kisaki fell to a lower car.

Everyone from Valhalla then cheered.

"Get up; ima jack up your face so bad no one will recognize you!" Baji spoke.