11| Y/n...

They went straight toward Takemichi and Draken, which you were thankful for. The medics went to take a look at Akkun, Takuya, Makato, and Yamagishi. They all turned out to be okay.

And before you knew it, you hit the floor. This is what you get for finally relaxing. You last saw Hinata and Emma running toward you as you saw Draken loaded into the ambulance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------End of Recap--------------------------------------------

3rd person POV~

"Y/N" Emma yelled as she ran to the girl falling to the floor.

The medics then ran to the girl, that had suddenly collapsed.

Everyone is on edge...

Draken is unconscious, along with Y/n, both with severe wounds. Emma and Hinata crying, while Takemichi stood there stunned.

Time passed. The group made it to the hospital and waited for their friends' news. Everyone is waiting on Y/n and Draken. Hoping they're okay. Who knows what will happen if they're not?

End of POV~

Takemichi POV~

As everyone is in the waiting room wanting news about our friends, it's silent. Emma is still crying while Hinata is comforting her.

Takemichi's mission was to ensure Draken didn't die, so why did Y/n's name not get mentioned?

Y/n played an essential part. Did someone make sure she wouldn't be known?

Takemichi knew two people dying that are close to Mikey won't help the future. It won't help Hinata or Akkun. Looking at Mikey now, he seems to be smiling, but something is wrong. Anyone could tell by just looking at him.

After more minutes of waiting, the doctor finally came out.

"How are they?" Emma asked in a shakey voice.

"He is in stable condition. Ryuguji survived the surgery. He is currently sleeping but should be fine for visiting tomorrow, that is, if he wants visitors," The doctor explained.

There was visible relief on everyone's faces—even Mikey's, to some extent.

Everyone celebrated the news.

Peh-yan told the gang that Draken survived along with Akkun, Yamagishi, Makato, and Takuya.

While Mikey, Hina, Emma, Mitsuya, and I waited to hear about Y/n.

"What about Y/n," Hina asked.

"The girl?" the doctor questioned.

"Yes, the girl," Mikey said with a slight rudeness tone for the second time since they arrived.

"Y/n is currently stable, but that can change at any time. She lost a good amount of blood, and from what I can tell, she was aware of the wound but chose to ignore it."

Everyone went silent as the doctor continued.

"Would you happen to know who stabbed her? Unless...she stabbed herself?" the doctor asked.

They all looked at each other blankly.

"She was stabbed?" Mikey asked coldly.

The doctor just nodded and continued.

"It seems that her ignoring the wound caused it to get worse," the doctor said, making Takemichi think of how she helped him with draken.

At that moment, two boys ran in. One with black hair and the other with blond had a worried face.