14| "Are We Done Here?"

I hugged y/n as she cried on my shoulder, and out of nowhere, she began to laugh.

"You okay, Y/n," I asked. She looked up at me, smiling.

"I even heard about you and your street hawk," She said, laughing.

"Uh, who told you that," I asked.

"Haha, Draken and Mitsuya," she laughed even harder.

"Aww, look at you pout," she said, teasing.

"I'm not pouting," I said.

"You are,"

"I"m not,"

"You are Mikey."

I then just lay back down on her lap.

"I'm tired," I said.

"Haha, alright," she said.

"Good night, Mikey," she said as she combed my hair again.

End of POV~

3rd person POV~

The boy lay next to an unconscious girl, but this time a sleep she would wake up from. All negative feelings went away in this moment, but as we know, nothing last forever. The date is October 3rd, 2005; what comes in the future is not set in stone, so what'll change?

End of POV~

Next Day~

Y/n's POV~

You woke up still lying down next to mikey. You just looked out the window to see a flock of pigeons flying by. Hearing the soft exhale from Mikey was calming. Enjoying this moment of calm, you listened to a bark. The same bark you heard throughout those days; would drive you crazy. You took the covers off your body, trying not to disturb Mikey, and walked to the window.

"Who the hell keeps opening this window?" you asked yourself. You heard the bark once again.

"CAN YOU TELL YOUR DOG TO SHUT UP!!!!" you yelled from the window.

Everyone walking past the window just stared; you didn't mind. Unknowing, you felt a presence behind you.

"Mikey?" you questioned.

He just hummed in response. His head was laid on your shoulder.

"Who are you yelling at," he asked, barely awake.

"I-" Before you could even speak, you were cut off by Mikey when he said, "Do you want me to beat them up," he asked.

"Haha, Mikey goes back to bed," you laughed as he walked back.

"I don't even know how you could sleep on that bed; it feels like a rock," you said, rubbing your back.

"I can sleep anywhere," he said, laying back down.

"Ha, we all know that's true," you heard a voice.

Mikey just covered his head with the blanket.

"Hello, draken," you said; he was looking at him as he entered.

"Vistors this early?" you asked.

"I said I came to get mikey, so they let me pass," he said.

"Yea, I remember he wouldn't leave last night," you said.

The nurses came into the room last night to ensure everything was okay; of course, they saw mikey. After trying to get him to leave for 30 minutes, they let him stay. Mikey wouldn't move an inch.

"Well, if you're are here to get mikey good luck; he's been stuck to me since yesterday," you said as you looked back out the window.

"I'm not in a hurry; I wanted to talk to you, Y/n," Draken said, causing you to look back at him.