13| Weeks..!?

After almost 30 minutes, the door opened again. But different footsteps and a different aura.

"Hey, Y/n," Mikey said.

"You look beautiful as ever," he said in a shaky voice. At that moment, Mikey broke down at the sight of Y/n. The feeling deep in his heart that this would have never happened if he had never let you fight.

"I'm sorry, Y/n !!" Mikey yelled on his knees.

"I'm sorry," he mutters continuously.

Mikey then climbed into the unconscious girl's bed and lay beside her. As the tears fell from his eyes, he begged kami-sama not to take her from him as he would never be the same again.

And there stood Draken in the hallway's shadows listening to Mikey's sadness and sorrow...

-------------------------------------------------------------------End of Recap--------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV~

You felt Mikey lying next to you. You could hear his quiet sobs and the constant 'im sorry'. It broke your heart; you just wanted to tell him you were fine; you're ok. You never thought you could cry in your mind. You felt as if this was your fault. Mikey wouldn't be crying in your unconscious body if it weren't for you. Well, you know who you could also blame, the doctor and his horrible daughter. But what would that do? I'll answer that for you, nothing.

The things you want to do, you can't. You can't walk, talk, or even move. Who knows, the possibilities of your waking up are low, and everyone could figure. The dumb doctor painted the picture anyway. The feeling of 'this could be worse' is useless. This couldn't be worse; you cannot tell or show that you're ok. Feeling Mikey hug you while he's asleep, hearing the contact beeping of the monitor and the constant footsteps. It drives you crazy. What would happen if you ever woke up anyway? You guess ill never know, huh?

End of POV~

- - - -

Mikey POV~

As I continued lying down by Y/n, with no motivation to get up, I felt someone brushing my hair and tears falling onto my forehead.

"Y/N?" Takemichi yelled.

I sat up and looked at her figure. Tears fell from her face with such a weak smile. The sun shone on her perfectly. I looked at everyone to see more tears along with smiles. I was pulled into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Mikey..." she muttered, no longer smiling.

But more tears fell from her eyes. I sat there in her embrace as she brushed my hair.

Hina and Emma then rushed over and hugged Y/n. And before you knew it, everyone was in the hug. Baji and Chifuyu stood on the sidelines in disbelief. Mitsuya and Draken then walked into the room; Mitsuya held flowers that fell to the floor. I looked at him and saw a single tear fall; he smiled at me and walked over.

The hug then broke. Hina and Emma are still crying, and also Takemichi, of course.

She looked around at us all with happiness. Looks like all the praying paid off. Chifuyu then walked over; everyone was confused by his action. He then gave Y/n a big slap on the back of the head.

"...haha," she laughed.

"You worried us all," Chifuyu said, looking away. Baji then broke out laughing.

"Chifuyu, you couldn't say 'welcome back' or something," Baji laughed.

"Welcome back," he said.

Y/n then took the covers away from her legs and stood up. She tried walking but Instead fell. We all just stood there stunned.