19|Here We Go pt.2

"Augh...Jesus," you said as you rubbed your eyes. You looked at your surroundings. It was an unfamiliar place; unfamiliar sheets, walls, and...voices.

"Where the hell am I?"

"Oh, you're awake," you heard from a voice.

"Shit, I won't survive another fight, not now," you mumbled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------End of Recap--------------------------------------------

*CREAK*

The door opened, revealing a figure.

You looked around quickly to see if you could find anything to defend yourself.

Nothing.

There was a desk with little laid on it but a brush, books, and other loose items. There were a couple of pictures and a shelf full of manga and other books. But looking around, you could see cat food, a bowl, and a pet toy.

You quickly backed up, still sitting on the floor. There was no light in the room except the very little from the window. The curtains covering the window made it darker.

The figure walked closer.

You tried backing up more, but your back hit the wall.

You sat between the desk and the self in front of the window.

They walked closer and reached for you. You stood up quickly and turned for the window behind you.

You realize the side of the window is open.

You don't know who was there when you passed out last night. But you do know that you instead jump out a window, no matter how high, then be captive like this.

You put your left hand on the window, giving you leverage to put your right leg up to the window seal. Looking out the window, you realize you were higher than you thought.

"Well... it's now or never," you said, hesitating.

You jumped-...well, you thought.

"JESUS, Y/N, ARE YOU CRAZY !?"

"Huh-AHHH," you yelled as you fell back.

You hit what felt like a cushion...It wasn't.

"Are you just gonna sit there" you heard.

"AHHH, I'm sorry," you yelled, getting up.

"Yea, you should be," he said, getting up and dusting off his clothes as if you were dirty.

His face then came to light.

"Baji !?" you questioned.

"Yes, do you not remember?" he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Last night, after you fought Aoi and started walking, you fainted, and thanks to me, you didn't get further injured."

Baji started standing.

"I went to take you back home, but the door was locked-"

"I had a backpack with me. The keys were in there," you cut him off.

"What would I look like carrying an unconscious girl- nonetheless going through her backpack."

"Yea, you do have a point...continue."

"Well, I decided to bring you here when your door was locked. I knew my mom wouldn't mind. You slept in here, and I slept in the living room."

"Here?" you questioned.